I wear (insert # here) jersey because...

judman

13 Stevie.

I won it after tc last year. I entered one of the drawings (where you spun the wheel) put my name in and actually won! It was supposed to be a Freddie but I wasn't mad. I thought it would just continue the streak of me getting a jersey and said player leaving the team so I was ecstatic when he resigned. I've been through a McGahee, Edwards, Owens (knew it was a one off but loved the novelty of it), Evans, and Lynch. They collect dust now.

On a slightly related topic - I am buying my new wife a Bills jersey (her first!) and was wondering for those that have done this, do you buy women's jerseys for them or just the guys in smaller sizes?

Edited by section122

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#54- Chris Spielman...not even necessarily my favorite Bill, but I found it used, and I look awesome in it...the older jerseys fit us bigger guys a lot better!

Or

#24- Terene McGee- the only guy currently on the team (just barely according to some!) who I have a jersey of...the pukey TD era style...

#83- Lee Evans- probably my favortie Bill in the last 10 years

13 Stevie.

I won it after tc last year. I entered one of the drawings (where you spun the wheel) put my name in and actually won! It was supposed to be a Freddie but I wasn't mad. I thought it would just continue the streak of me getting a jersey and said player leaving the team so I was ecstatic when he resigned. I've been through a McGahee, Edwards, Owens (knew it was a one off but loved the novelty of it), Evans, and Lynch. They collect dust now.

On a slightly related topic - I am buying my new wife a Bills jersey (her first!) and was wondering for those that have done this, do you buy women's jerseys for them or just the guys in smaller sizes?

I got my wife youth jerseys because the smallest adult is still too big. There are fewer players to choose from for women's jerseys but more different styles.

I think it's seriously f*cked up for grown men to be walking around wearing shirts with the names of other grown men on their backs.

GO BILLS!!!

Yeah! Grown men shouldn't wear names of other men, even if its a work uniform denoting the owner of the company. And what's with wanting to wear a picture of a herd animal? We're humans! And why wear a shirt with the name of a city? Are you a tourist? It's seriously f*cked up.

Yeah! Grown men shouldn't wear names of other men, even if its a work uniform denoting the owner of the company. And what's with wanting to wear a picture of a herd animal? We're humans! And why wear a shirt with the name of a city? Are you a tourist? It's seriously f*cked up.

I think we need to wear shirts with our most pronounced personality or character traits printed on the back.

GO BILLS!!!