NEW CJ SPILLER NICKNAMES; I REALLY LIKE THIS GUY

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is looking like the brightest player on our team. I dont know if you guys saw him touching his blockers in front of him. He is really following the blocks and running the holes the right way. Finally. Gosh!!!!!

If he stays healthy, he's guaranteed to make the probowl. So everyone needs to know who he is, with a flashy name attached.

What is a cool name for him?

Cj Dj Spiller

Cj Thriller

Help me out here

So we are going to start nickname threads each week when someone has a good game? Especially when we are down by 34 points and Ralph Wilson could have run for 100 yards because the defense was playing soft and preventing the deep pass. Not to take anything away from Spiller, he did look quick, but come on?

I am not ready to crown Spiller. He was taken down by a couple of arm tackles in the last game. Also, his field vision still has me nervous and hole-choice is still very questionable.

However, when he makes a big play, I have a bit of a celebration for him.

Spiiiiiiilllllllaaaaaaahhhh duh duh duh! (same tones and meter of Michael Jackson's "Thriller" song haha)

The only problem with this celebration is you have to make sure nobody is in the room with you. Otherwise, your reputation may be sabotaged for life.

I am not ready to crown Spiller. He was taken down by a couple of arm tackles in the last game. Also, his field vision still has me nervous and hole-choice is still very questionable.

Spiiiiiiilllllllaaaaaaahhhh duh duh duh! (same tones and meter of Michael Jackson's "Thriller" song haha)

The only problem with this celebration is you have to make sure nobody is in the room with you. Otherwise, your reputation may be sabotaged for life.

My hole choice was pretty questionable at his age too.

I like Ricky Bobby too. Somebody put a cougar in his car.

Blowout garbage yards aside he does seem to be hitting holes a lot faster rather than waiting behind the line of scrimmage or trying to run wide as in the past.. In quarter 1, I was sure that it was Freddie who took the handoff when it was on fact spiller. It took him a while but he seems to have learned a great deal about nfl running from Freddie.

So we are going to start nickname threads each week when someone has a good game? Especially when we are down by 34 points and Ralph Wilson could have run for 100 yards because the defense was playing soft and preventing the deep pass. Not to take anything away from Spiller, he did look quick, but come on?

Typical chump loser comment. We have something to be proud of, and we get your post.

Actually your rep may improve. Do your thing boy!!!!

At Clemson we referred to him as Lightning. James Davis was Thunder...Thunder and Lightning, such a fun backfield to watch every weekend. Its a shame James never had much of an NFL career he was a good back too. So many Saturday's spent watching CJ and hearing, "Touchdown CJ SPILLLLLLLLLLER"