What FA WR do we sign now with the injuries...

Is Plaxico Burress available?

One thing we do need to do if Nelson is done for the year is sign a WR. I think a VET signining signing is the way to go rather than activate some WR fodder. Though NOT a vet guy like Owens or Johnson.

What are your thoughts? One thing we DO NEED is sign someone. So what are some viable options?

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

When asked if the Bills were interested in bringing in Plaxico Burress, Buddy Nix said simply and emphatically "no".

The Bills will dress T.J. Graham, first and foremost. Perhaps they promote Marcus Easley to the active roster or re-sign Naaman, but that's as far as it would get. If there were a FA WR that Buffalo felt could fit in or even contribute as a replacement now, he'd have been claimed or signed by the team already.

One thing we do need to do if Nelson is done for the year is sign a WR. I think a VET signining signing is the way to go rather than activate some WR fodder. Though NOT a vet guy like Owens or Johnson.

What are your thoughts? One thing we DO NEED is sign someone. So what are some viable options?

Wait... Plaxico is ok but not the other two? What's the difference?

Bring in Plax

It was meant as a joke. You know, "haha"? Still, if you'd rather :death: there is plenty of company around... B-)

No I got your post. I was agreeing with you. No reason to wonder who we should sign when we spent a third rounder on a guy and didn't let him play.

Im with you, sir!

Edited by Mr. WEO

This team aint going to the playoffs no matter who you sign. The offense put up 28 points despite turning it over 4 times.

On the other hand, the defense got totally shredded... bigtime...by an offense that is below average by any measure. I thought the Bills problem was the back seven... particularly the lbs (every damn one of them). I knew the secondary was shaky too. But, I never expected the d line to be as bad as they were today.

If you think it can't get worse than today, wait til they face a good team like the Pats or Niners. I can see this team finishing no better than 8-8... and they'd probly have to run the table in December to do that.

This team aint going to the playoffs no matter who you sign. The offense put up 28 points despite turning it over 4 times.

On the other hand, the defense got totally shredded... bigtime...by an offense that is below average by any measure. I thought the Bills problem was the back seven... particularly the lbs (every damn one of them). I knew the secondary was shaky too. But, I never expected the d line to be as bad as they were today.

If you think it can't get worse than today, wait til they face a good team like the Pats or Niners. I can see this team finishing no better than 8-8... and they'd probly have to run the table in December to do that.

I would love to blame the D and perhaps to a certain extent I do. BUT, the D is far different from what we had for much of last season - Kyle back from injury. Mario W, Anderson on the DL. Moats as LB. Gilmore as starting CB. I would allow them some time to gel. The O did not do them much favors by the bad positions where the turnovers happened. Before the D could get any sort of momentum going, they were continually on the back foot trying the defend a short field. For this week, I give them a bit of a pass. Not totally, but would say they were last of the problems (and we all know that is not saying much)