[closed]Shout Song

Hey guys, please dont flame me, i searched "buffalo shout song" and didnt find anything (oddly enough).... can anyone tell me where i can download this song... I need it for my ipod. thanks in advance you guys are the best, GO BILLS!!!!!!!

Just "shout" would have brought up this thread

http://forums.twobil...ills-shout-song

Post #18

Don't worry, I'll play it for pk and t rock on NFL radio Monday when we kick the gan green asses. Especially as much as I love pk, he was the gm for the jets for all of those years.

By the way on google you can get not only the song but the words as well as a couple of you tubes with the oilers comeback and some of the other fun games to thE song.

Good times.

Get free RealPlayer, download the song off YouTube. In RealPlayer Library, hover over the video and a box will show up, click on "more" and then click "convert", a window will pop up and choose convert to Apple iTunes. Then in iTunes, click add file and then open it. Song will be in iTunes. Then you can either transfer to your iPod or burn onto a CD.

jeremyprice88@gmail.com

thanks everyone. i obviously found it on google and youtube fast, but am looking for something that i can burn to a cd or throw on my ipod for when i need this song on the go haha

The link that Just Jack posted will download to your hard drive and you can click and drag it to your iTunes library.

I have a 320Kbps version of it....

It's the 2 minute version.......

Better than all of the other 'crappy versions' out there.....

If more is better then yes.

The one-minute version works just fine for me though.