The Jets and Revis

Stevie and Graham at the same time. He's that good..... I wonder how the replacement refs will call his physical / borderline holding techniques.

My guess is that the replacements will be totally intimidated by the venue and crowd. I'm not looking for the Bills to get much benefit of the doubt at all.

I was concerned by the report (NFLN, ESPN?) that said the league will have the "best" replacement refs working the nationally televised game tonight and this weekend. By mere deduction, that suggests that everyone else gets "less" than the best. I don't see how the league can say this with a straight face.

GO BILLS!!!

Bad refs will be to our benefit. Revis is sound as anything; he rarely even has to hold or commit PI. Our DB's will need to and should take liberties at grabbing, holding, PI--force the refs to call it.

Actually, a major part of Revis' game is holding and committing what would normally be considered pass interference. He just never gets called for anything.

Actually, a major part of Revis' game is holding and committing what would normally be considered pass interference. He just never gets called for anything.

Exactly.... key on him and he always has a.bit of the receivers Jersey at the top of the route or is grabbing at the arms

I love that Revis downplays Stevie 8 catch 75 yard 1td play against him... And all of sudden the jets were playing zone or revis was bored and wasn't expecting to thrown at that more .... Rex said 8 catches won't beat you ...and its true we lost but 6 of those 8 were linked to a score or first downs .... The best compliant revis,rex and the jets defense can give stevie is to continue to down play him

That's because he's brilliant at doing it. I've heard him referred to as "sticky" and that's exactly how he plays. A little jab with the hand here and there--slows the guy down but is never going to be called. With regular or replacement refs, Revis is going to blanket our receivers.

But a guy like Aaron Williams could use some gimmes on holds and PI's.

I have to agree. I'm forced to watch Bills games at a friends house, who is a fan of the jests. Revis island is where wideouts, and flags go to disappear. One game against Brandon Marshel last year stood out. But, Revis is still the best in the game, hands down.