Tailgate info for Bills fans at MetLife?

Mr Info

Is this tailgate party open to all bills fans? I know where the spot is and would like to tailgate with bills fans. Would also be a safer spot to park my vehicle since it has a few bills things on it lol.

If we lose, no harm (usually) if we win, you will find a burnt husk of a car....cranky fans.

I still want payback for the opener a few years ago when they beat us in OT on the kickoff, I had to drive all the way home that night among several vehicles full of happy Jets fans Longest ride of my life.

Is this tailgate party open to all bills fans? I know where the spot is and would like to tailgate with bills fans. Would also be a safer spot to park my vehicle since it has a few bills things on it lol.

Regardless of where you park, displaying Bills gear on your car at the Meadowlands is not a good idea.

If we lose, no harm (usually) if we win, you will find a burnt husk of a car....cranky fans.

I still want payback for the opener a few years ago when they beat us in OT on the kickoff, I had to drive all the way home that night among several vehicles full of happy Jets fans Longest ride of my life.

I love ur picture of Jimmy Spags as a child!!!

tailgating at Spags mamas house