Ann Romney Hits a Homerun-Who Would You Rather Have As a F.L.

3rdnlng

Mock what you want. That is your only choice here. Ann Romney is a credit ro MItt. Is Michelle a credit to Barack?

LOL there both great strong women in their own respects I'm sorry you hate Michelle for some reason. Both lovely wives...both irrelevant

Michelle seems like a nice woman. And clearly she's accomplished getting thru Harvard law. She's had a lot if ignorant even racially tinged slander thrown at her and managed to stay above it all. I much prefer her to the cold, spoiled country club wife Anne romney comes across as.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Michelle seems like a nice woman. And clearly she's accomplished getting thru Harvard law. She's had a lot if ignorant even racially tinged slander thrown at her and managed to stay above it all. I much prefer her to the cold, spoiled country club wife Anne romney comes across as.

LOL c'mon Ann is fine the point is nobody should be talking about any of these wives like this

You are so transparent. What's sad (for you) is that you have never looked into things past the left leaning instructions you have been given. Your job has been to pretend to be something you are not and then come out as the former repub, repulsed by the GOP and now in Obamas camp. How can you live with yourself?

You are so transparent. What's sad (for you) is that you have never looked into things past the left leaning instructions you have been given. Your job has been to pretend to be something you are not and then come out as the former repub, repulsed by the GOP and now in Obamas camp. How can you live with yourself?

How can he live with himself? IDK...but did you just start this topic saying night and day difference trying to spark discussion about....wives...

"Should" statements are meaningless unless you have the ability to influence a lot of followers. I don't think anyone on the board fits that bill. I actually do know people who factor in candidates wives quite heavily in their decision, so it can matter.

Yes, candidates wives can end up being a judgement on the candidate. I know I should be disqualified for my last wife.

So you're saying the first lady is irrelevant? So the war on women continues.

Anyone who believe the first spouse to be irrelevant is a complete fool. The modern presidency represents the ultimate in global power couples. We currently have a former first lady serving as the Secretary of State for Pete's sake.