Seems a bit odd to me....

So Mitt's wife, in this case apparently his better half, is giving a speech to "tell us" who her husband really is? Will she be answering the 'phone at 2:30 AM, too? How lame is it to have one's wife promoted as the one who will help us all understand what we need to know about Mitt. Can I call her when I want to know whether to vote for Maggie or Weezy?

Edited by Keukasmallies

Your whole complaint, seems a little odd to me.

Did you just wake up in 2012 ?

You are aware that Michelle Obama gave us a speech about Barack at the 2008 convention to describe him ? as did McCain's wife at the GOP convention.

Laura Bush..................Tipper Gore............Hillary Clinton, ......................Elizabeth Dole................its standard procedure for several decades.

or is your post just another whiny, anti-Romney, nothing substantial to add, mess ? ? ?

Lmao! The OP is such a dumbass!

That post by the OP sucked. Normally he isn't such a dick, but it's possible that his past affiliation with the teacher's unions have sort of shot to the surface. I guess he wasn't an administrater long enough.

Your whole complaint, seems a little odd to me.

Did you just wake up in 2012 ?

You are aware that Michelle Obama gave us a speech about Barack at the 2008 convention to describe him ? as did McCain's wife at the GOP convention.

Laura Bush..................Tipper Gore............Hillary Clinton, ......................Elizabeth Dole................its standard procedure for several decades.

or is your post just another whiny, anti-Romney, nothing substantial to add, mess ? ? ?

Well yeah, but uh, uhm, none of the other ones in the past owned a horse!

Unless you count John Kerry's wife, who is married to one

Yeah, I'm aware that the wives that went before did the same thing; and I didn't like it then either. When I vote, I vote for the person on the ballot, not the person's family. I don't give a rat's rectum about the views of the spouse. I need the candidate to stand up and represent her/his own beliefs. If I can't figure out what I need to know from the candidate's speeches, comments, etc., I look for another candidate.

I guess I've experienced too many of these bull $#!t cycles, and voted for too many ineffective politicians, to have to entertain, again, the thought that the way I'll really get to know a candidate is by listening to his wife.

Deepest apologies to those offended by my feelings....

Yeah, I'm aware that the wives that went before did the same thing; and I didn't like it then either. When I vote, I vote for the person on the ballot, not the person's family. I don't give a rat's rectum about the views of the spouse. I need the candidate to stand up and represent her/his own beliefs. If I can't figure out what I need to know from the candidate's speeches, comments, etc., I look for another candidate.

I guess I've experienced too many of these bull $#!t cycles, and voted for too many ineffective politicians, to have to entertain, again, the thought that the way I'll really get to know a candidate is by listening to his wife.

Deepest apologies to those offended by my feelings....

Then vote for Romney. And don't be afraid to make a similar post after Michelle speaks at the DNC next week.

Vote for Ron Paul !!! he's the only one with a brain

-------------------------------

What's this ???

The Republican National Convention will make history Wednesday night. Ishwar Singh, wearing a turban and beard, will take the stage and lead thousands of conservatives in prayer.

For the first time in U.S. history, a Sikh American will give the invocation at a Republican National Convention.

MUSLIMS at the RNC?

What's this ???

The Republican National Convention will make history Wednesday night. Ishwar Singh, wearing a turban and beard, will take the stage and lead thousands of conservatives in prayer.

For the first time in U.S. history, a Sikh American will give the invocation at a Republican National Convention.

MUSLIMS at the RNC?

Sikhs aren't Muslims, you flaming asshat.

What's this ???

MUSLIMS at the RNC?

Pretty much sums-up BF-4-E.