Bills and Jets Defence

Tom stahl

the jets love to blitz, and blitz late. imo, the bills might run a little no huddle, but not for the whole game... i think the main lineup will be johnson/jones outside nelson in slot, and jackson/spiller constantly in motion... confusing the d...

going no huddle will keep the jets off balance and also allow fitz time to adjust to presnap reads... those slow lbs cant stick with our rbs...

fitz will eat them up, just like he did in the 2nd game even with all our injuries...

im sure sanchez throwing into 7 defenders with only 2 seconds to throw it will be a disaster, especially since everyone knows they run the stupid seam pattern with keller and slant to holmes. thats about it...

Edited by MARCELL DAREUS POWER

Jets lost 8 games last year. WHO improved more...... them or us? Seriously, I can understand having some doubts but come on. If you really think the Jets will win, you need to snap out of it. Their offense is horrible. In order for them to win, they will need the defense to carry the load and frankly, I don't think they are that good.

All the Bills need to do is stuff their run game and force them into passing situations and they are done. The Bills are going to score on them, just like they did last year. The offense has all ready proven that. It is the Jests that should be scared, not us. We score 24 points on them again and they are toast.

I think it will be a close game. We added a few guys defensively but the LBs are still bad and the CBs are all very young and inexperienced.

Our pash rush will be good but we don't know how good the run D will be. Until this team proves they can stop the run, teams will continue to do it.

And it would be nice to get off the field after 3rd down..

Who said anythi

While i am hoping for a complete dismantling of the Jets, I do find it interesting how our preseason doesn't have any significance, but the Jets preseason is precisely accurate.

Who said anything about the preseason? Not me. Their offense sucked last year and adding Tebow is supposed to scare me? I don't think so.

jets d is gonna do exactly what they did the last two times - play very physical with the receivers to disrupt our pick-and-roll offense and force fitz to try to go over the top

needless to say, that was extremely effective for them and it was copied by every other defense that last half season. chan appeared to not have an answer for it, but that could also be due to all the injuries they were dealing with

one way or another the bills need to show they can defeat that kind of defense at some point or the result will be the same

jets d is gonna do exactly what they did the last two times - play very physical with the receivers to disrupt our pick-and-roll offense and force fitz to try to go over the top

needless to say, that was extremely effective for them and it was copied by every other defense that last half season. chan appeared to not have an answer for it, but that could also be due to all the injuries they were dealing with

one way or another the bills need to show they can defeat that kind of defense at some point or the result will be the same

24 points, 336 yards, 3 TDs, no INTs, and over 36 minutes of possession time when we played them after Thanksgiving last year. Against a VERY good defense. If we stay out of those bad down/distance situations, Rex can't send his exotic blitzes. Jets have a very good to great defense for sure, but it's not an impossible task. AND we have Freddy back for this game.

We lost because we couldn't stop their run and Sanchez killed us with play action to Burress and Keller, especially.

GO BILLS!!!

Jets D is better till proven otherwise, but the Bills D has potential for sure to be as good or better. Even if the Jets D is better, the Bills offense is light years ahead of the Jets offense.

Yup. They've done it for a few years, we're just starting. Also...

While David Harris is a stud, he isn't too fleet of foot. Neither is Pace or Scott. I really think Chan has an opportunity to go 2RB sets early and often to exploit this matchup. Soften them up with this, and then pound the rock when they start subbing these guys out.

The Jets pressed our receivers last year and just sat on them that first game. We did not counter that because we had nothing.

That was the beginning of the end of the season for us.

I think TJ's speed and a healthy Jones will loosen up the box this time around. Let Revis chase Stevie around in circles all day and throw to Graham Nelson Jones Spiller Jackson. This year we are healthy going in. lets use that passing tree with multiple players and some play action to set up the run?!

I agree with Clayton. The Jets D has been very good for a few years. We haven't been good in years. They definitely have us beat at LB and CB. We've got them on the DL and safetys. They win based on each unit not having played this season. We'll see in a couple weeks.