Are the Bills and the Sabres not in New York?

H2o

Midol?

Good idea. Anyone who would start a thread just to whine about something so stupid and so obvious probably needs some.

Aren't you supposed to mention southwest Connecticut too?

I was going to, but the damn NYC media never gives ANY love to he Bridgeport Bluefish.

I went into a Modells near Times Square this past weekend. They had about 10 of those life size black faceless mannequins with the new NFL jerseys. No Bills. Lions. Dolphins. Denver. Pittsburgh. NYJ, NYG ... Not sure who else. But no Bills.

I'm not surprised. Last time I checked (and admittedly, it was a while ago), something like 70% of all New York City residents couldn't even find Buffalo on a map of New York State.

Good idea. Anyone who would start a thread just to whine about something so stupid and so obvious probably needs some.

I was going to, but the damn NYC media never gives ANY love to he Bridgeport Bluefish.

What about the Sound Tigers?

I live in the Washington DC area & it's the same thing. Skins, Ravens, Steelers, Bears, Browns, Bengals, 49ers, Cowboys, Jets, Eagles, Dolphins, etc..... But no Bills stuff. It is very aggravating that it the same where ever I go down here. We need someone else to run our Marketing.

I'm not surprised. Last time I checked (and admittedly, it was a while ago), something like 70% of all New York City residents couldn't even find Buffalo on a map of New York State.

I did some work with a guy that grew up on Long Island (now lives in Atlanta). He said they always considered anything north of the Tappen Zee was Canada.