Bills season ticket sales

CodeMonkey

No event at the Rogers center on Saturday again, enjoy your extra preseason game season ticket holders !!

Sincerely,

Russ Brandin

That's okay. You can go begging for tickets later or pay 2X face on StubHub.

And it's spelled BRANDON.

PTR

Steeler fans are REAL FANS, unlike you.

PTR

I'm a fan, just not of preseason games that were supposed to be pawned off on Toronto. What happened to the scheduling conflict that was Brandon's excuse ?

Is Brandon made out of Teflon ? He gets steamrolled by Rogers into lying about a phantom sheduling conflict at the Rogers center forcing an extra presesom game at Rich stadium. And nobody criticizes him ?

He's as bad a CEO as he was a GM

Is Brandon made out of Teflon ? He gets steamrolled by Rogers into lying about a phantom sheduling conflict at the Rogers center forcing an extra presesom game at Rich stadium. And nobody criticizes him ?

They still paid Bills so Bills benefited. Maybe you didn't but that is not a big or even a little concern.

43,000+ is better than expected...

I'd love to see it hit 60,000 in my lifetime

I actually expected to get to 50,000 after singing Mario and then Mark. Doesn't matter we will be closer to your 60k than my 50k for 2013 season!

No event at the Rogers center on Saturday again, enjoy your extra preseason game season ticket holders !!

Sincerely,

Russ Brandin

I'm a fan, just not of preseason games that were supposed to be pawned off on Toronto. What happened to the scheduling conflict that was Brandon's excuse ?

I am surprised that he isn't getting flack as there obviously was no event conflict merely a cash conflict and they decided to lie about it I guess.

I think your a fool to write off Brandon as CEO. Gm sure but marketing guy fantastic and go ahead and tell me what mistakes he has made since being relived of GM duties other than this blunder which I would think is all about Rogers hemmoraging money on this deal.

I would think he gets an A as CEO and I guess those that work with him, for him and above all must be pretty happy with as things are certainly looking up. You think Buddy wants any part of what Brandon does? I'm sure he does not. I think Russ is in a perfect spot for his skill set at this point and have to give him props for what he's been through and is currently doing as a member of the organization.

If you think Rogers is actually paying for this preseason game I've got a section of tickets I'd like to sell you

From this Toronto fiasco to the blackout policy to the lease negotiations brandons a disaster the "marketing" genius has 3 blackouts a year even though he only has to sell 7 home games

The guy is as big a zero ad CEO as he was an ineffective GM

If you think Rogers is actually paying for this preseason game I've got a section of tickets I'd like to sell you

From this Toronto fiasco to the blackout policy to the lease negotiations brandons a disaster the "marketing" genius has 3 blackouts a year even though he only has to sell 7 home games

The guy is as big a zero ad CEO as he was an ineffective GM

You pull a lot of stuff out of your bunghole. Show me a link that backs up your assertions.

PTR

Really? Well thats your thought. Remember when we were beasts of the east we didn't sellout every game then even during sb runs. And dont forget Brandon has to explain to bean counters such things that go on. I think from an organization standpoint they did the right thing with the blackout policy and that decision should have surprised no one. They also were not the only team to make that decision and when you think about little old us and the cheapest seats in the league, easing up on the policy that helps season ticket sales and NOT have to contribute more money to the opposing team as a result left the team with no choice on this matter.

As a fan I hate it. But I also have seasons so dont really care but if you would have made a decision other than what he did with the dynamics that THIS team has to work with well, then you would be graded F as the CEO.

Lease negotions? Hold the the County and State hostage and dont allow a reloctaion penalty so as to disuade the next potential buyer.

Again as CEO doing what he should be. As a fan again I hate it.

Did you used to work for him in some capacity before he let you go?

Dude the agreement was 3 preseason games over 5 years. They would play a preseason game in Toronto in years 1, 3 and 5. This is year 4. Am I wrong?

Edit: Actually, this is year 5. So, not sarcastically, am I wrong?

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Dude the agreement was 3 preseason games over 5 years. They would play a preseason game in Toronto in years 1, 3 and 5. This is year 4. Am I wrong?

Edit: Actually, this is year 5. So, not sarcastically, am I wrong?

You are wrong but the Bills were paid $78M in full so they made out.

PTR

If you believe that Rogers actually paid them 10 million for a game that's being played in Orchard Park I've got a signature Peace Bridge I'd like to sell you

Its obvious Rogers steamrolled Brandon into taking the game back and not paying him Have fun on Saturday you must like preseason games

You are wrong but the Bills were paid $78M in full so they made out.

PTR

In danger of joining this obvious trolling session from Joe W....

I don't think it was that hard of a sell for rogers to get Brandon to take the game back. Think about it, the Bills were definitely paid in full (the 78 mill) and on top of it they get a game back. The Bills make all of the money from ticket sales/season tickets, concessions, and parking. So as beerme stated it is a dick move and I have to agree with Joe W that is a screw job but I also think it was a great business move which means I also agree with you ptr.

Not sure how I agreed with people that are arguing different things but I think I just did :bag:

As an aside I think it is unfair to call steelers fans real fans bc they want to go to a preseason game. There are so many threads dedicated to how the Bills don't treat them as anything more than a practice. I can see it being upsetting to people that pay full price for these tickets. I hated having to pay for preseason, and the lie that was put out (a scheduling conflict) I can see upsetting people.

That said I respect Brandon's game as CEO he has done a tremendous job (for ralph - but hey that's who signs the checks )