Cut Thigpen Now

jwhit34

Thigpen has NEVER shown anything in pre-season for the BIlls. He throws awful interceptions against vanilla defenses. I'm always wondering why he continues to be on this roster....the same way I felt about Keith Ellison lol.

The best play he's made in a Bills uniform was taking a ball off his head on the sidelines last season.

You act like he's been with us for 10 years. This is his second season with us. So using words like "I always wonder why he continues to be on the roster", just makes you look silly.

Yes Keith Ellison was undersized for an NFL linebacker, but for the record the guy played his butt off for us, overacheived even. How does that compare to Thigpen? This post is totally wrong.

Edited by Triple Threat

Thigpen has NEVER shown anything in pre-season for the BIlls. He throws awful interceptions against vanilla defenses. I'm always wondering why he continues to be on this roster....the same way I felt about Keith Ellison lol.

The best play he's made in a Bills uniform was taking a ball off his head on the sidelines last season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nuxaffH1PQw

Best thing about that clip was the shot of George Wilson trying not to laugh. IMO

Not meaning to p*ss in your wheaties but I don't believe Fitz threw for 72% completions, 115 QB rating during the broken rib part of the season. I could be wrong and often am - please feel free to bring evidence to support your view

In case no one else noticed, with Pears and Wood in sporadically and no extra help in the backfield, our OL is not giving the QB scads of time to throw long

With the #2s in, to buy VY time to complete to Graham there were 2 extra blockers in the backfield Corey Mac and ?(I think-#29) Choice.

We need our Wood.

Fitz did have a good 3 game stretch last year ending with the Redskin game but he doesn't look like the pre-contract Fitz so far this preseason (granted it is just preseason). He looks like he did during the mysterious broken rib and just got paid part of last season. Keep in mind Fitz last 2 seasons in Buffalo are the only seasons in his career where he has thrown more touchdowns than inteceptions and last year he led the league in pic's only throwing one more touchdown than interception.

Back to the original point I don't think we have the QB answer on the team but VY is looking much better than Thigpen at this point.

Edited by VADC Bills

I agree that Thigpen should be cut right now. Why fart around with this guy anymore?? Young needs the reps.

B. Smith is not a great passer........we know that. But Gailey obviously likes utilizing the Wildcat with Smith at the helm. The main reason is that he likes that opposing teams have to use a portion of their game prep time having to prepare for it.