Chad Johnson Arrested/Released

BRAWNDO

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I...crap. I don't know. I want to like the guy because off the field has been positive. And these kinds of charges can often be overblown and lopsided against men. Either way the guys an idiot and better then him ending up McNair'd.

Nfl.com confirming he found the receipt in HER car.

Surprise?!?!

Should have said she was buying them for Dez Bryant's mom. Either way I think I will wait to see if he hit her or what. Being married to a superstar (he is) isn't enough? Maybe she is just calculated enough to know this means divorce and it'll look better having him arrested when the settlement is reached.

Surprise?!?!

Should have said she was buying them for Dez Bryant's mom. Either way I think I will wait to see if he hit her or what. Being married to a superstar (he is) isn't enough? Maybe she is just calculated enough to know this means divorce and it'll look better having him arrested when the settlement is reached.

It was a head butt that he's claiming was accidental, and left her with a "substantial laceration" and trip to the hospital

Several sources saying the couple regularly got into these heated fights (though no reported violence).

Might go hand in hand with why no one in miami would host the wedding (this part speculative from me)

Edited by NoSaint

I...crap. I don't know. I want to like the guy because off the field has been positive. And these kinds of charges can often be overblown and lopsided against men. Either way the guys an idiot and better then him ending up McNair'd.

He head-butted her and opened a 2" gash on her forehead. Doesn't sound biased to me, police protecting a woman from a jack --s

Seeing him on Hard Knocks last night (replay), he really comes off as if he's a bit unstable in the head. Love the combination of humor and hard work, but I worry about the guy. If he gets cut, I think he may go b.harami.

Seeing him on Hard Knocks last night (replay), he really comes off as if he's a bit unstable in the head. Love the combination of humor and hard work, but I worry about the guy. If he gets cut, I think he may go b.harami.

Hey, I resent that! Lol!