The best part of the night was what we did to the jets

cmjoyce113

Last week Rex Ryan shot his mouth off about the Bills having to prepare for Tebow and how that takes away from prep time for other things.

Well last night we ran no huddle. It didn't look good, we didn't run the ball once, but it's on tape. The Jets will have to spend time on it especially if the Bills do any of it next week or the week after.

You can say what you want about last night looking bad and the doom and gloomers can say we are awful but there was some positive things that came out of last night's game.

Edited by cmjoyce113

There are some positives that came out of the game to be sure. Like, who looks good in camp but not in games. Now we have a better of idea of who belongs and who doesn't.

Edited by jjmac

I honestly thought it was a great idea to use the No huddle, and really not run the ball much, we all know what we can do with Freddie and CJ, and why not run the spread to try and get some rhythm? It didn't fare too well, but who cares really? The team will get sharper, you can see the potential for that in a few of the plays that did go our way, besides, it looked very clear to me that washington came out with a game plan to win the game, and at the end of the day it means nothing.

The 3rd preseason game gives a good idea of how this team is going to look. Game 1 is all about figuring out who is good on your 80 man roster.

Game 1 exposed our weakness...Depth on the OL. We are thin on talent at the LB group. Our WRs did nothing today. THey were not helped by the backup QBs.

Our offense is exactly the same as last year except for TJ Graham and Cordy Glenn at LT. Its a lot to ask of either one of those guys to be game changers this year. The hope is that our Oline stays healthy and can run block like animals because our strength is our RB's. I would have liked for Cordy to get some running play blocks in to give him some experience and tape to watch but they're just trying to figure out the roster I guess.

Would like to see VY with the first team offense. For at least 1-2 drives.

Why, so he can throw the ball five feet over the head of Stevie? What "string" VY played with has nothing to do with his horrible mechanics and accuracy. And we thought Fitz needed work.

I honestly thought it was a great idea to use the No huddle, and really not run the ball much, we all know what we can do with Freddie and CJ, and why not run the spread to try and get some rhythm? It didn't fare too well, but who cares really? The team will get sharper, you can see the potential for that in a few of the plays that did go our way, besides, it looked very clear to me that washington came out with a game plan to win the game, and at the end of the day it means nothing.

Washington was blitzing and showing alot. The Bills looked like they were running their 2 min offense from last year the first quarter. Nothing I hadnt seen before. Also we didnt need to to work on the run game, we know Fred and CJ can run the ball well, we know the line can run block . is anyone really worried we are going to pass every play this season?