Would ya? PPP Style

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, for sure. On a side note, I'd be willing to wager Palin !@#$s like a freak, and Fey mostly lays there like a starfish (without allowing starfish access)

You have violated the rules of the thread. Yes/no type answers only. And PM Beerboy if you'd like to know the answer to your specualtion. Make sure to use code names.

This is an acceptable answer

This is useless information and not necessary in this thread. It can be considered an editorial in a facts only thread. Please stop doing this. I would not want to have the Googlebot disable your account.

Why would you even joke about that?! You know Googlebot terrifies me! I apologize for editorializing about my penis. It shall never happen again.

Oh, for sure. On a side note, I'd be willing to wager Palin !@#$s like a freak, and Fey mostly lays there like a starfish (without allowing starfish access)

Palin doesn't strike me as a freak. More like a Sunday night with the lights out kind of chick. And Fey's a comedian, so she probably keeps quiet and afterwards ask "so, how did I do?"

There's no way that Palin would be half as fun in bed as Moore. And Fey would at least have a lot of funny jokes about my poor performance. Palin would just tell me my horrifying sexing was God's plan.

I disagree. An older "god-fearing" woman, with a body like that? They're normally the wildest. Fey and Moore would have that whole women's lib "you have to respect me" thing going. Palin...more of a "hell with respect, let's just !@#$ each other silly" type.

I disagree. An older "god-fearing" woman, with a body like that? They're normally the wildest. Fey and Moore would have that whole women's lib "you have to respect me" thing going. Palin...more of a "hell with respect, let's just !@#$ each other silly" type.

Hmmm... It's clear I haven't thought this through enough. Both you, Doc and Rob are raising excellent points. I tend to base my sexual encounters around whatever will be the least embarrassing. And frankly, I just envision Palin ridiculing me mercilessly after I finish... and getting owned by Palin would do serious damage to my self esteem.

Hmmm... It's clear I haven't thought this through enough. Both you, Doc and Rob are raising excellent points. I tend to base my sexual encounters around whatever will be the least embarrassing. And frankly, I just envision Palin ridiculing me mercilessly after I finish... and getting owned by Palin would do serious damage to my self esteem.

I call bull ****. You're a script writer. What self of steam?

I call bull ****. You're a script writer. What self of steam?

You're confusing self esteem with dignity. Clearly I have none of the later and only a sliver of the former. Just enough to get through a day without crying... sometimes.

Don't let Tgreg mix you up. Please stay on topic.

You're confusing self esteem with dignity. Clearly I have none of the later and only a sliver of the former. Just enough to get through a day without crying... sometimes.

Good point. I'd apologize for confusing the two...but it's not like I offended your dignity.

And really, the only remotely decent reason to avoid Palin is the risk of her screaming "You betcha!!!" during...

Good point. I'd apologize for confusing the two...but it's not like I offended your dignity.

And really, the only remotely decent reason to avoid Palin is the risk of her screaming "You betcha!!!" during...

:lol:

Well done, sir.

Geez dude I don't know whether to have the Googlebot shut you down because you are pissing me off or because I feel sorry for you. Either way I am call h in with instructions for a 3-dayer. Seeya.