If I was a Twitterer, my first Tweet might be...

Buftex

My first tweet would be.

Who the hell watches commercials these days?

Acutally, was not referring to the tv commercials, so much as the new radio commericals (on GR at nearly every commercial break) where she sings some blues song...an ad campaign that should probably go the way of the caveman, for a while at least! :lol:

The ones that say: "Who the hell watches commercials these days?"

:P :P

They (advertisers) got you hook line and sinker! You are watching, you just don't know it! That is how they want you to be! ;):ph34r:

I assume I have but I can't think of anything off the top of my head I bought due to a commercial. There have actualy been things I stopped buying in the past because of a commercial.

Edited by Chef Jim

I assume I have but I can't think of anything off the top of my head I bought due to a commercial. That has actualy been things I stopped buying in the past because of a commercial.

I think the last time I purchased something off an ad, it was a little box of those tiny toy soldiers (a box of green for the American soldiers, and a box of gray for the Germans), off an ad in a comic book...

btw- those "X-ray specs" never worked! :P

I think the last time I purchased something off an ad, it was a little box of those tiny toy soldiers (a box of green for the American soldiers, and a box of gray for the Germans), off an ad in a comic book...

btw- those "X-ray specs" never worked! :P

But those Sea Monkeys :thumbsup: