Merriman rolls ankle, Nelson hurts knee

HOUSE

I personally don't like the cherry on top of a cake or ice cream sundae... I'm more whip cream type of a guy and its all about the cream in the middle...

But back to the topic at hand... I wouldn't consider Merriman the cherry... He's definitely not the cream filling... Kyle, Dareus and Mario are the core components of this D... Merriman would have to be the writing on top of the cake... If you have a nice decorated cake, it looks fine and all but, what's the celebration? Happy new year? Happy birthday? Merriman would be the writing on top IMO and give a clear understanding of what we are celebrating which would say, "Welcome Back Bills Pass Rush"...

OMG, you are the nuts!!

Hmmm, Merriman dressed for practice tonight, but I thought he was done and a bum?!? Where are all the TBD doctors?

In other news, the sky is falling...

He Dressed!!! I smell Pro Bowl!

:thumbsup:

Hmmm, Merriman dressed for practice tonight, but I thought he was done and a bum?!? Where are all the TBD doctors?

BREAKING NEWS: PFT is reporting that Shawne Merriman hyper-extended his knee getting dressed for practice tonight, is day-to-day.

BREAKING NEWS: PFT is reporting that Shawne Merriman hyper-extended his knee getting dressed for practice tonight, is day-to-day.

That`s what I was talking about. It`s true. Damn.Championship!

No team work tonight for lights off. just saying. And yes I did stay at a Holiday Inn express.

If I'm reading the transcript of Gailey's interview after tonight's (Sunday's) practice, Merriman participated in practice… not sure to what extent:

"On DE

Shawne Merrimanicon-article-link.gif not taking an extra day to rest the ankle that kept him out of yesterday’s practice:

He wanted to be back out here. He would not stay out. And that is great. That is the attitude you hope they all have. But he wanted to be out here."

Merriman just gives me the feeling that once he was off the juice that he could get hurt doing pretty much anything. I wouldn't be surprised if they said he sprained his own ankle by tying his shoes with too much vigor. At the end of the day, he's not the key to this defense anyway.

Wow, you guys are flipping out over a slight rolled ankle? You do realize that's a very common injury in sports, right? It heals in a few days and you're good to go.

The fact that he did individual drills the next day tells me he's fine.

(Just watched highlights, and there was a small clip of him doing individual work Sunday night, he looked quick and uninjured. You people are nutters.)

Edited by Dorkington