The Kick Is Good's Unofficial Guide to the Buffalo Bills 2012 Trai

I agree with everything in your post except choice of plate. Everybody knows a white hot plate with extra mustard is the way to go.

Your post also makes me thankful my folks live like half a mile from one of the satellite parking lots. If I didn't already know where it was, it sounds like kind of a circus to find them.

I agree with everything in your post except choice of plate. Everybody knows a white hot plate with extra mustard is the way to go.

Your post also makes me thankful my folks live like half a mile from one of the satellite parking lots. If I didn't already know where it was, it sounds like kind of a circus to find them.

White hot? please everyone knows it was cheesburger with ketchup, mustard, hot sauce

Cheeseburger plate at Lyell Ave. The man knows of what he speaks.

PTR

Years ago, after a hefty night of drinking, I took the plunge and purchased the classier Delmonico plate at Lyell. I'm a cheeseburger plate guy myself. Thought I was being real classy that night and splurging a bit(I think its $11, compared to $6 for cheeseburger plate). Man did I get some looks and it was absolutely terrible. Haha. :doh:

Great write up, someone who knows Rochester. The location at Lyle Ave is by far the best to eat garbage plates, no question, but it is a drive from the facility, however, it is easy to find as it is just off the expressway.

I was going to bring my kids this year but after reading your thoughts I tend to agree with you. Not that I'm selfish (Okay maybe a little) but I want to go to training camp to actuall enjoy training camp. I love all 4 of my kids but lets be real, I really wouldn't enjoy it if I took them. :)

Tim-

Spirit in the night...

A Garbage plate is a mound of home fries, a scoop of mac salad, with two burgers (or red hots, white hots, fish, etc) on top. All topped off with their secret meat sauce, and onions and then served with crusty white bread.

The amount of ketchup is up to you. I like a lot. Probably the reason the restaurant has ketchup pumps instead of bottles.