Jim Kelly VS Randy Savage!

Buftex

I was never a big wrestling fan, but I just stumbled upon this...not sure how I never saw, or even heard about this...gave me a chuckle...

youtube.com/watch?v=LdbbXeYop60&feature=related

That completely made my day.

Wow, two of my favorite athletes of all-time not only in the same place, but throwing down! (errr, sort of)

Awesomeness!!!

I used to watch nitro every week but I don't remember that at all....great video

Macho Man was one of the best

Maybe Bruce couldnt do more with those elbows because he was feeling the effects of all the concussions!

Edited by Max997

what is a Canadian Tuxedo?

Canadian Tuxedos can actually be one of two things. Often they are a denim shirt with blue jeans (preferably in the same, faded color), but they can also be a thick flannel checked or plaid shirt with blue jeans. This depends on the occasion. The matching denim brings an air of formality to any occasion. By coupling either of these options with a fine Mullet or, preferably, a skullet, one can define themselves as "Canadian as can be".

And, yes, I am Canadian.

I remember WCW and WWF used to do that all the time in the 90s. On Monday Night Raw/Nitro one of the top heels would always wind up one of the local athletes.

Like Rodman and Malone? That was a powerful duo! A tattooed, pierced, cross-dressing rebound machine teaming with a truck-driving, pick-and-rolling, absentee dad bound to make his life in Utah? It doesn't get any better!