What's In Those Tax Returns?

Park

Everyday I wake up and see he hasn't released them I do a harty "hurrah!" This Tricky Mitt is obviously hiding a bomb shell but the longer he hides the greater the drama grows.

John McCain has seen them and really hasn't said anything. But we do know this. He didn't pick Mitt as a running mate. He took Palin instead, lol. Could be related to the taxes? We don't know.

What's he hiding???

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyday I wake up and see he hasn't released them I do a harty "hurrah!" This Tricky Mitt is obviously hiding a bomb shell but the longer he hides the greater the drama grows.

John McCain has seen them and really hasn't said anything. But we do know this. He didn't pick Mitt as a running mate. He took Palin instead, lol. Could be related to the taxes? We don't know.

What's he hiding???

Nothing, and when he does release them the dems will look like a bunch of fools. :beer:

Who cares? Why should he have to? To serve Obama's interest to get re elected? Since Barry has nothing positive on his record to run on he has to create a negative issue. I guess they feel if they examine every letter on Mitt's tax returns they will find something they can spin as him cheating. Pathetic. Romney should tell them to go f themselves. How about genius Obama release his marks out of university? How about, since he was a self admitted "enthusiastic" drug user during his senior year at high school, we find out how he even got into university? I'd like to know.

Who cares? Why should he have to? To serve Obama's interest to get re elected? Since Barry has nothing positive on his record to run on he has to create a negative issue. I guess they feel if they examine every letter on Mitt's tax returns they will find something they can spin as him cheating. Pathetic. Romney should tell them to go f themselves. How about genius Obama release his marks out of university? How about, since he was a self admitted "enthusiastic" drug user during his senior year at high school, we find out how he even got into university? I'd like to know.

I totally agree with you. I hope Romney ignores the advice of all the Republicans who say he has to release them or lose the election. Stand on principle Mitt! Lose the election if you must, but keep hiding your life's history from the people you want to vote for you! :thumbsup:

To me, its important for Romney to release his records for the very fact that as president, he will be leading efforts to shape tax policy. Romney is innocent until proven guilty, but I think the public is interested to see if he holds himself to same ethical and legal standards as the people he hopes to represent.

I think it is a reasoanble request.

To me, its important for Romney to release his records for the very fact that as president, he will be leading efforts to shape tax policy. Romney is innocent until proven guilty, but I think the public is interested to see if he holds himself to same ethical and legal standards as the people he hopes to represent.

He is held to the ethical standards by presenting his tax returns to the IRS and not to the mouth breathers at MSNBC or the retard who started this thread.

John McCain has seen them and really hasn't said anything.

To no ones suprise, you are wrong.

Senator McCain has commented on them completely. I suggest that you at least attempt to get something right in your laughable spin.

B, I respectfully disagree.

Mr Romney has released his complete records from 2011 and from 2010.

There is NO obligation to release more, other than for liberal curiosity.

and as for the myth that is often repeated here, that "pressure is building" & "the public is demanding", that is just mediaspin also.

He is held to the ethical standards by presenting his tax returns to the IRS and not to the mouth breathers at MSNBC or the retard who started this thread.

While I agree Park more often than not is a Pork Sword, again, if he has nothing to hide that is illegal, then who cares and release them. I am sure he has a complicated return that has all kind of loophole usage... that doesn't make it illegal.

In the era of creative and abusing financialization in this country, lots of people are afraid of that type of dishonesty... remember, people lost alot of money, their lives savings due to financial downturn. Romney is hopful of becoming President

, he is an elected official of the people of the United States... the people, regalrdless of their ideology do not want a tax cheat representing them....

To no ones suprise, you are wrong.

Senator McCain has commented on them completely. I suggest that you at least attempt to get something right in your laughable spin.

B, I respectfully disagree.

Mr Romney has released his complete records from 2011 and from 2010.

There is NO obligation to release more, other than for liberal curiosity.

and as for the myth that is often repeated here, that "pressure is building" & "the public is demanding", that is just mediaspin also.

Then he will continue to campaign in a cloud of suspicion... whether that is media driven or not is irrelevant. If you run for POTUS, I think you need to be ready for anything. If you have not done anything illegal, release them now and move the discussion back to the economy again...

Then he will continue to campaign in a cloud of suspicion... whether that is media driven or not is irrelevant. If you run for POTUS, I think you need to be ready for anything. If you have not done anything illegal, release them now and move the discussion back to the economy again...

Again, I disagree.

The "cloud" will only be there for those who are looking for a reason/excuse to dislike Mitt.

I, for one, (though I am biased) admire that he is refusing to play the liberals/media 's game. He has released two years, no more is necessary.

While I agree Park more often than not is a Pork Sword, again, if he has nothing to hide that is illegal, then who cares and release them. I am sure he has a complicated return that has all kind of loophole usage... that doesn't make it illegal.

In the era of creative and abusing financialization in this country, lots of people are afraid of that type of dishonesty... remember, people lost alot of money, their lives savings due to financial downturn. Romney is hopful of becoming President

, he is an elected official of the people of the United States... the people, regalrdless of their ideology do not want a tax cheat representing them....

Thats the narrative that the media would like to spoon feed to some of their viewers, unfortunately for them and their Democratic allies/operatives, more people care about who can lead this country to a more prosperous state. He's released two tax returns, which is the same as McCain, and by law, that is all he is required to do.

Again, I disagree.

The "cloud" will only be there for those who are looking for a reason/excuse to dislike Mitt.

I, for one, (though I am biased) admire that he is refusing to play the liberals/media 's game. He has released two years, no more is necessary.

It is no different for a super rich liberal running for president, and there is suspicion about financial doings. The people, the media have the right to make these inquiries, and should do so. This is not unlike Obama's birth certificate, he is an elected official no longer in the private realm, he needs to be as forthcoming as possible.

Even some Conservatives are agreeing this is not a unresaonable request. I think George Will said it best, "does he want a slow bleed until November, or just get it out there and deal with damage if their is something being hidden..."

Again, I disagree.

Remember when Geraldo opened Al Capone's vault, same results.

It is no different for a super rich liberal running for president, and there is suspicion about financial doings. The people, the media have the right to make these inquiries, and should do so. This is not unlike Obama's birth certificate, he is an elected official no longer in the private realm, he needs to be as forthcoming as possible.

Even some Conservatives are agreeing this is not a unresaonable request. I think George Will said it best, "does he want a slow bleed until November, or just get it out there and deal with damage if their is something being hidden..."

The conservative critique doesn't have so much to do with releasing them for reasons of transparency as much as it has to do with their perceptions of this damaging his run to the whitehouse. There is a distinction, and I am fairly confident now that Mitt has been effectively on the attack over the past couple days, Obama's telling view of the role and government and private sector and recent polling data moving in Mitts direction is gonna shut this down. The narrative will no longer be about taxes

Edited by WorldTraveller

Thats the narrative that the media would like to spoon feed to some of their viewers, unfortunately for them and their Democratic allies/operatives, more people care about who can lead this country to a more prosperous state. He's released two tax returns, which is the same as McCain, and by law, that is all he is required to do.

sigh, the "spoon fed" and "Sheeple" response...

voters don't want a cheat. Mitt, if you have nothing to hide just release them and move the discussion back to jobs and economy... heck, I would release 10 years of returns in a second, I have nothing, absolutely nothing to hide...

It is no different for a super rich liberal running for president, and there is suspicion about financial doings.

The only people who are "suspicious about financial doings" are the people trying to change the subject from horrible economic numbers, embarrassing jobs numbers, and a guy stupid enough to go off script and admit to the world his solemn belief that Americans who work hard, sacrifice, build their own company and find the America Dream are not that smart, and actually accomplished nothing.

But hey...how about those tax returns!!! Look over here, everyone! He must be hiding something!!!

Idiots.

sigh, the "spoon fed" and "Sheeple" response...

voters don't want a cheat. Mitt, if you have nothing to hide just release them and move the discussion back to jobs and economy... heck, I would release 10 years of returns in a second, I have nothing, absolutely nothing to hide...

Who said "sheeple"? And if my response regarding the media spoon feeding this relatively insignificant point of data offends you, then sorry bud, thats not my problem. It is what is.

So, while you, who never had any intention for voting for Mitt as it is are offended by Mitt not releasing his taxes, well tough titty, and frankly, this issues falls WAAAAAAAAAY down the totem poll of what voters care about.

Who said "sheeple"? And if my response regarding the media spoon feeding this relatively insignificant point of data offends you, then sorry bud, thats not my problem. It is what is.

So, while you, who never had any intention for voting for Mitt as it is are offended by Mitt not releasing his taxes, well tough titty, and frankly, this issues falls WAAAAAAAAAY down the totem poll of what voters care about.

.........and thats the whole schabang right there. Any of these whinners complaining about him releasing more tax returns were never going to vote for him anyway.

Tell'em all to !@#$off, Mitt.