What would you do if.....

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the same thing i did when my other three teams won championships, lakers,angels, and now the kings baby! I would hold up a fist and say, "F ya" then change the channel and watch deadliest catch

1 out of 3 aint bad.

I hate the lakers and the angels. Love the kings.

Simply say f yeah, change the channel and watch the discovery channel??? You are the #1 bills fan. F yeah. Good for you!

I have always said if Buffalo makes it to another Superbowl, I will be in Buffalo to watch it.

That's my plan as well. I would rather be in Buffalo than in whatever city the Super Bowl is in. If they lose (God forbid) I'm surrounded by people that are feeling as miserable as I am. If they win I'll be there for the most epic moment in Buffalo sports history.

That's my plan as well. I would rather be in Buffalo than in whatever city the Super Bowl is in. If they lose (God forbid) I'm surrounded by people that are feeling as miserable as I am. If they win I'll be there for the most epic moment in Buffalo sports history.

I'm really torn on this, the be there or to be in Buffalo.

I always told myself if the Bills make it again I am going no matter what it costs me but there is definitely something to be said for being surrounded by friends, family, and the extended Bills fan family in the WNY area.

One thing is for sure though, if it is this year I am going for sure because nothing could compare to celebrating the Bills championship in NOLA. I went there last fall for the SU/Tulane game, that city is one hell of a party.

I'm really torn on this, the be there or to be in Buffalo.

I always told myself if the Bills make it again I am going no matter what it costs me but there is definitely something to be said for being surrounded by friends, family, and the extended Bills fan family in the WNY area.

One thing is for sure though, if it is this year I am going for sure because nothing could compare to celebrating the Bills championship in NOLA. I went there last fall for the SU/Tulane game, that city is one hell of a party.

Who knows? Maybe the Bills will be able to play in the Super Bowl at the Ralph. They've been open to going to colder cities, like NY but it is a bit of a stretch.

Has any team actually played in their own stadium for the Super Bowl?

View it is a sign of the onset of many religious prophecies and resolution of fundamental human questions about the origins and meaning universe. Like the coming (return) of the Jewish (Christian) Messiah, end of the world consistent with the Mayan calendar (OK so it'd have to be a few months off for Bills to win SB) and the Hindu-Baha belief that with the end of the Kalki Yuga age, as promised in the Bhagavad Gita, the Lord will again manifest Himself to humanity.

We will then have our first alien counter and interaction with intelligent life on other planets. They will fully enlighten us on the origins and purpose of the universe, and ultimate meaning of like.

So no I don't see it happening, we've sucked so long and even when been in the champhionship were tragically struck down by the NFL equivalent of lightning bolts from the hands of the almighty Greek God Zeus.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

1. I would first be at that game. told my wife I don't care how much it costs, I'm making it to the superbowl if the bills made it back.

2. Cry, Drink, Cry, Drink, Laugh, Tell Stories for the rest of my life about the Bills. Wait, that's what I do now.

3. Definitely fly back to Buffalo for the parade.

Lastly, pray because hell froze over.

The post about crying when Ralph holds up the trophy brings tears to my eyes now. I cried at the HOF when Bruce and Ralph made if in. I cried at fhe Pats game last year. I cry at every single Natuinal Anthem in that stadium.

I will completely liquify when Ralph holds that trophy high into the air. Probably with the help of Jim Kelly standing beside him on the podium helping him get it above his head. I'll be there for sure. Probably with SJBF, possibly my dad and a group of 3-4 other really close friends. I'll have a red eye flight back to Buffalo to male sure I'm there for the party to continue downtown. I have probably have been up for something like 48 straight hours at this point because I wouldn't have been able to sleep the night before and I wouldn't be able to sleep right after. When I finally settle down the night after I would probably fall fast asleep like little Ralphie in A Christmas Story with some Bills merchandise under my arms, gripping it tight like that Red Rider BB Gun that he loved so much. It would have been a 2 day long party that would probably end the day after by ordering the "SuperBowl Champion" Bills year 2012 DVD set and any other shirt, pants, hats, plaques, coins, anything that is available that has "SuperBowl Champs" and the Bills logo on it.

Just the thought and typing this makes my eyes water.

The post about crying when Ralph holds up the trophy brings tears to my eyes now. I cried at the HOF when Bruce and Ralph made if in. I cried at fhe Pats game last year. I cry at every single Natuinal Anthem in that stadium.

I will completely liquify when Ralph holds that trophy high into the air. Probably with the help of Jim Kelly standing beside him on the podium helping him get it above his head. I'll be there for sure. Probably with SJBF, possibly my dad and a group of 3-4 other really close friends. I'll have a red eye flight back to Buffalo to male sure I'm there for the party to continue downtown. I have probably have been up for something like 48 straight hours at this point because I wouldn't have been able to sleep the night before and I wouldn't be able to sleep right after. When I finally settle down the night after I would probably fall fast asleep like little Ralphie in A Christmas Story with some Bills merchandise under my arms, gripping it tight like that Red Rider BB Gun that he loved so much. It would have been a 2 day long party that would probably end the day after by ordering the "SuperBowl Champion" Bills year 2012 DVD set and any other shirt, pants, hats, plaques, coins, anything that is available that has "SuperBowl Champs" and the Bills logo on it.

Just the thought and typing this makes my eyes water.

Sounds about right.

I too think I'd feel compelled to be at the game… and then to go back to Buffalo for the epic celebration.

We would all go back down to Niagara Square and Scott Norwood would be there and we'd all forgive him (again) and the community healing would be incredible.

After that there would be parties in the streets and you'd never want it to end. You'd be pinching yourself continuously and slapping high fives and hugging total strangers.

Maybe even the girls would take their clothes off… just a thought.

What's messed up is how emotionally attached many are or bitter and defeatist like me, and not even letting oneself imagine a victory. But I lived un Manhattan full time when gmen beat pats 4 yrs ago and part time this year, and its almost too easy on them. Yes the fans are excited but not shocked or ecstatic. Almost like they casually expected it even though both times their team wasn't expected to win that year!

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Who knows? Maybe the Bills will be able to play in the Super Bowl at the Ralph. They've been open to going to colder cities, like NY but it is a bit of a stretch.

Has any team actually played in their own stadium for the Super Bowl?

No

I have been fortunate enough to go to three superbowls so far.

First one was the 85 Bears demolishing of the Pats. I was 10. I remember walking up and down Burbon street a few times w my dad. I grew up a lot that trip! ha

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

Maybe go out on the deck and scream "Let's go Buffalo!!!! WOOOOOO!!!"

But otherwise, I'd act like I've been there before.

The great thing about this would be that we can act like we haven't been there. I am always one who has said that all they need to do is win just one. I live in Pittsburgh and I never want to be a fan who believes I'm entitled to win a SB every year. While that kind of consistency would be nice, I always felt like winning a title should have a special place in a fan's heart, not a "ho-hum, we got another one" kind of feeling. Let's see if I feel the same after the Bills win a few...

That being said, I would celebrate with my Bills loving family that night, and spend a few days in Buffalo embracing random Bills fans at a victory parade shedding many tears of joy, and anything they ever do after that will be icing on the cake.