Outsource

Obama's Jobs council is filled with members whose companies have takens facilities elsewhere.... the people in charge of developing strategies to create jobs here are outsourcers at their best..... lol

If Americans demanded American made products and turned their nose up at Chinese made garbage, the jobs would come back....

Americans love CHEAP- we have done it to ourselves for the most part.... its all comes down to where the Dollar is spent- it always hass been, it always will be.

Ox, where have you been? the bar must be booming....

Edited by B-Large

I've been lurking. Between the paying job and the bar, I have been busy.

I see the kid is still enjoying his white liberal guilt to the hilt come hell or high water! Or high hypocrisy.

I've been lurking. Between the paying job and the bar, I have been busy.

I see the kid is still enjoying his white liberal guilt to the hilt come hell or high water! Or high hypocrisy.

Who is the kid? We have plenty here.

More overseas outsourcing by Obama"

http://washingtonexaminer.com/wh-and-dnc-admit-that-2009-stimulus-spent-money-to-create-jobs-overseas/article/2501888?custom_click=rss

"White House Press Secretary Jay Carney and the Democratic National Committee conceded in the face of repeated questions that the 2009 stimulus sent money to foreign companies and created jobs overseas.

Recovery Act dollars helped create jobs for Americans here in the United States, Carney told reporters today. And when you have foreign companies that are creating operations here in the United States, the fact that in one case, South Koreans were a part of that the broader truth of it is that many many jobs for Americans were created here and facilities were built here that will continue to create jobs and give economic benefit here in the United States.

His answer provoked some push-back in the briefing. Jay, doesnt that sort of undermine the whole outsourcing argument? one reporter asked. If money invested overseas also creates jobs here, isnt that also true for the kinds of investments that Bain is making?

Carney refused to answer that campaign specific question.

He mentioned the South Koreans because Mitt Romney and the Republican Party have dubbed President Obama the outsourcer-in-chief based on the stimulus spending for foreign projects. Among them are solar panels built in Mexico, electric delivery trucks assembled in Great Britain and parts used to build U.S. wind-power farms that came from South Korea, Japan and Mexico, according to the Wall Street Journal.

In some of these cases, the components for these projects were built in other countries because we didnt have the market for it here, DNC Spokeswoman Melanie Roussell told KPCC radio today, per Breitbart News.

When the White House unveiled the stimulus, President Obamas advisers predicted that the bill would prevent the unemployment from reaching 8 percent. It helped build a foundation for a 21st century economy that will allow us to compete at a level that otherwise we would not have been able to, Carney said of the stimulus today."

We are paying for this

Edited by 3rdnlng

This pretty much just proves that the only choice we have in November is a choice between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.

The difference is that one has proven to be the worst president ever. Do you want to take the chance that he somehow improves? I sure as hell don't.

This pretty much just proves that the only choice we have in November is a choice between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.

In '04 I had the impression that Giant Douche was Kerry and Turd Sandwich was Bush. This time around, Obama is the giant douche, but after 4 years he has left America with a not so fresh feeling

I'm astounded that BHO continues to run slightly ahead of Romney or neck & neck in most polling. I have to assume that the 20% or so of actual swing voters just aren't paying attention yet.

Of course, most of them are likely watching the Today show in the AM, and then getting a rundown of events from Jake Tapper in the evening, and then watching Letterman . . . so they're inclined to believe that everything is wonderful, Bam is doing a heckuva job, and that bastard Romney is an evil rich guy. :wallbash:

I'm astounded that BHO continues to run slightly ahead of Romney or neck & neck in most polling. I have to assume that the 20% or so of actual swing voters just aren't paying attention yet.

Of course, most of them are likely watching the Today show in the AM, and then getting a rundown of events from Jake Tapper in the evening, and then watching Letterman . . . so they're inclined to believe that everything is wonderful, Bam is doing a heckuva job, and that bastard Romney is an evil rich guy. :wallbash:

Nothing astounding about it.

Most polls are oversampling democrats up to 9 - 10% (Even in a dem sweep year like 2008, he only won by 7%)

Romney is really up by about 5% in both sides internal polls.

Thus the early desperation and outright lies by the Obama campaign and its media followers.

Nothing astounding about it.

Most polls are oversampling democrats up to 9 - 10% (Even in a dem sweep year like 2008, he only won by 7%)

Romney is really up by about 5% in both sides internal polls.

Thus the early desperation and outright lies by the Obama campaign and its media followers.

Not to mention that undecideds mostly go with the challenger.

In '04 I had the impression that Giant Douche was Kerry and Turd Sandwich was Bush. This time around, Obama is the giant douche, but after 4 years he has left America with a not so fresh feeling

Kerry wasn't a giant douche.

But he had a plan to be one...