Is Mitt Romney A Dirty Tax Cheat?

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His college transcripts?

Why is everybody so focused on Obama's transcripts. That was so many years ago and he was just a kid

Now lets focus on important stuff, like Romney bullying somebody in high school back in the 1960s

His college transcripts?

Ha ha ha!!! Ya, Obama really got a C in a class, really serious stuff.

So you are ok with Romney's hiding his off shore accounts? I'm not, I hope he is destroyed by this! Tax cheats shouldn't be president

So you are ok with Romney's hiding his off shore accounts? I'm not, I hope he is destroyed by this! Tax cheats shouldn't be president

Romney has hidden off shore accounts?

What proof do you have

Oh yeah, I forgot their hiddenHe's a crafty one that Willard

Release your taxes Mitt! Let us know how much you cheat us you dirty thing. He reminds me of Nixon, he will say anything and wants it too bad. Cheater!

Most people of Romney worth skip paying alot of taxes legally, the tax code is written to advantage of the very wealthy people who do not have earned income as their biggest money source. That being said, 50% of American pay no net tax, so you have that as well...lol

My contention is if Mitt Romney is hiding his money in exotic accounts that live tax free. The question is can you supoprt a guy who bets against America, whether it be against the dollar or draning support for program that benefit us all?

Most people of Romney worth skip paying alot of taxes legally, the tax code is written to advantage of the very wealthy people who do not have earned income as their biggest money source. That being said, 50% of American pay no net tax, so you have that as well...lol

My contention is if Mitt Romney is hiding his money in exotic accounts that live tax free. The question is can you supoprt a guy who bets against America, whether it be against the dollar or draning support for program that benefit us all?

If they are illegal, then why would his tax returns show anything?

If he has the opportunity to get higher cash flows by using the tax code properly and he doesn't do it, I'd be more concerned than if he didn't.

If he has the opportunity to get higher cash flows by using the tax code properly and he doesn't do it, I'd be more concerned than if he didn't.

that is the point, releasing his taxes will not indicate any illegal activity. However, if he is doing something illegal by hiding money in places that are not permitted, I believe the American voter should know that and then make a decision if they supoprt that kind of behavior.....

So now we justify using the tax code as "properly." Are loopholes purposely created. Does America want him to hide his money away from taxation?

that is the point, releasing his taxes will not indicate any illegal activity. However, if he is doing something illegal by hiding money in places that are not permitted, I believe the American voter should know that and then make a decision if they supoprt that kind of behavior.....

Of course we support that kind of behavior. It is all about me!

Mitt, you have to be President BEFORE you claim executive privilege, not the other way around. This guy's dirty as hell, he is a poster child for how the few are screwing everyone else over. He wants to hide all his wealth and then throw people off of their health care--It's this cheaters number one priority, to take away people's health care and give himself and even bigger tax advantage. What a world!

What is he hiding?

And I'm sorry for angering you Republicans so much, but what is he hiding?

Mitt, you have to be President BEFORE you claim executive privilege, not the other way around. This guy's dirty as hell, he is a poster child for how the few are screwing everyone else over. He wants to hide all his wealth and then throw people off of their health care--It's this cheaters number one priority, to take away people's health care and give himself and even bigger tax advantage. What a world!

What is he hiding?

And I'm sorry for angering you Republicans so much, but what is he hiding?

The Poor are always being !@#$ed over by the Rich, always have, always will.....

The new Liberal talking point is that Mitt is hiding his money in Swiss bank accounts and Cayman Islands accounts and that releasing his tax returns would "expose" this which is ludicrous since declaring illegal activity on your tax returns is just about the dumbest thing anyone would ever do, and if he was doing something illegal, wouldn't he be under investigation?

So now we justify using the tax code as "properly." Are loopholes purposely created. Does America want him to hide his money away from taxation?

I put my savings in a tax deferred account so I can "hide" it from taxation. I use the tax code as it benefits me. If I wouldn't, I'd be a moron. If the presumed future president of the United States can't figure out how to use the tax code to his advantage, could he really be trusted to run the country.

Obviously you're trying to spin this as a loophole. There are plenty of loopholes in the tax code for everyone if you look close enough which is why 50% of the American taxpayer doesn't pay any federal taxes.