"God particle" confirmed by physicists

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read some blog on some website that calling it the "god" particle is offensive. People may find it hard to believe I guess.

Also read that some doctor named Simoncini claims most cancers are a form of fungus that can be cleaned or treated with Sodium Bicarbonate. (baking soda) Also apricot seeds?? Im not an expert but its interesting to read some alternate views of treatment other than Chemo or radiation treatments. Im by far not an expert.

I read some blog on some website that calling it the "god" particle is offensive. People may find it hard to believe I guess.

Everything is offensive to someone. I'm sure I just offended someone with that observation. And offended someone else observing that my observation was offensive to someone.

Also read that some doctor named Simoncini claims most cancers are a form of fungus that can be cleaned or treated with Sodium Bicarbonate. (baking soda) Also apricot seeds?? Im not an expert but its interesting to read some alternate views of treatment other than Chemo or radiation treatments. Im by far not an expert.

Of course baking soda and apricot seeds cure cancer. The treatment goes something like:

Diagnosed with cancer

Eat apricot seeds.

Die, from cancer.

Cancer stops growing - i.e. cancer is cured.

Q.E.D.

Saw this video made by DC Tom, or at least his younger hippie brother. Pretty good explanation...

youtube.com/watch?v=QG8g5JW64BA

I have that shirt. :lol:

Use your own interpretation.

I will, thank you. You should too. It's far better in formed than yours is.

But I believe his "God doesn't roll dice!" statment made it plain his thoughts on quantum theory

It made it plain that he didn't understand it? Because if you know anything about quantum theory, you'd know that represents a pretty accurate understanding of it (and like I said: THE MAN INVENTED IT. Won a Nobel Prize for it - and not, notably, for relativity. Look it up.)

Now if you're saying he didn't ACCEPT it...then maybe you'd have a point (which is still a debatable one. As I said earlier, Schroedinger's interpretation was a dead end, enough that Einstein was probably right to question the probabilistic nature of it. Heisenberg's interpretation, notably, didn't have that problem to nearly the same degree.)

But you didn't write "accept", you wrote "understand". If you meant "accept", you should have wrote that. I only responded to what you wrote...if you can't be bothered to write what you mean, don't spin that back on me.