Impeach John Roberts?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, dudes!

I think Obama would have been better off if the Supreme Court declared Obama Care unconstitutional. Obama could have come up with a smaller more efficent health care plan within a few days - recapturing the health care mantle and minimizing his loss in the Court.

Now Obama has Obamacare hung around his neck. Most polls show Americans don't support it.

The plan is a major government disaster that Obama will have to defend while Romney attacks it.

I don't know, dudes!

I think Obama would have been better off if the Supreme Court declared Obama Care unconstitutional. Obama could have come up with a smaller more efficent health care plan within a few days - recapturing the health care mantle and minimizing his loss in the Court.

Now Obama has Obamacare hung around his neck. Most polls show Americans don't support it.

The plan is a major government disaster that Obama will have to defend while Romney attacks it.

Everyone knows Romney is a phony and if he wins we are no better off than with his twin Obama

i was thinking more like canonizing him. and please, all this repeal talk is bluster and election fodder. aint gonna happen without a workable alternative reform plan. we've seen for 50 years how eager repubs are to do that. i'd bet more on alterations to the current bill that are just as or more likely to please progressives than cons.

Edited by birdog1960

and please, all this repeal talk is bluster and election fodder.

You can call it bluster if you want, but while the down economy and millions of people being unemployed will do the heavy lifting for the next few months, Obamacare is more than bluster.It quickly went from health care for all to a massive tax increase for all, and the phrase Obamatax is already whipping through the intertubes.

You can call it bluster if you want, but while the down economy and millions of people being unemployed will do the heavy lifting for the next few months, Obamacare is more than bluster.It quickly went from health care for all to a massive tax increase for all, and the phrase Obamatax is already whipping through the intertubes.

Oddly enough I would have to say that this is a blow to Obama. His legislation stands, but as a tax. when he claimed all along it wasn't.

gee, i'm shocked....probably devised by the same hacks who thought up swiftboating. but this time, i'm betting the other side is prepared.

Few are more upset at today's decision than I am,

but this sure is an embarrassing thread,

go back out to the playground.

Wise words from a man I almost always disagree with. Impeach the C.J. b/c he didn't vote along the perceived ideological lines? LOL

Wise words from a man I almost always disagree with. Impeach the C.J. b/c he didn't vote along the perceived ideological lines? LOL

He is suppose to uphold the Constitution, and he did not. Scalia is right, this allows the government to mandate anything, I hope you slaves love broccoli! This is a dereliction of duty

Yes, this DD007 is real bright. I'm not sure I understand JR's reasoning but if he honestly felt he was following the constituition then he no more deserves to be impeached than the other 4 judges.

As far as DD007 goes, I'm guessing it's an alias.

gee, i'm shocked....probably devised by the same hacks who thought up swiftboating. but this time, i'm betting the other side is prepared.

This isn't some long ago, "fog of war" Vietnam story. It's a Supreme Court decision...LOL