• Andy Levitre
    • Kraig Urbik
    • Donald Jones
    • Bryan Scott
    • Shawne Merriman
    • David Nelson

96+% on Levitre resigning. That's good.

93+% on Byrd. That's good too.

Still suprised its not 100% but guess there are some dull blades around here.

Either way I'd be shocked if Nix doesn't get that deal done for Levitre before week1.

We have stalwart LG, lock it up. Don't want to go back to the days of turnstiles linning up on the O-line like Derrick Dockery.

Levitre is a pretty good guard, IMHO. I think he is decent at C too; I don't remember him getting pushed back into the QB and manhandled overall. He sucked at LT, though. It's easier to go inside than to go out.

We must have different memories. I thought he was a great guard and a decent fill-in left tackle but an awful Center.

We must have different memories. I thought he was a great guard and a decent fill-in left tackle but an awful Center.

Either way he is the starting LG for the next 5+ years and on the short list for Pro Bowl consideration.

Either way I'd be shocked if Nix doesn't get that deal done for Levitre before week1.

We have stalwart LG, lock it up. Don't want to go back to the days of turnstiles linning up on the O-line like Derrick Dockery.

I hear ya on the percentages. But maybe some guys want to know at what price?

Byrd, Levitre, and Nelson are must resigns. I think you can get Levitre done by camp and then move on to Byrd during camp and hopefully get it done in the beginning of the year. Nelson and Urbik are guys who could get done during the season.

But outside of Levitre, Byrd, Nelson, and Urbik the rest are guys who either have to prove they are worth resigning (McKelvin, Merriman,and Jones) or guys who won't go to other teams (Scott and Mooreman)

I hear ya on the percentages. But maybe some guys want to know at what price?

That seems like dull blades thinking they're sharper than they actually are; if Levitre were given the richest contract for a LG in 2012, it would still be super cheap in 5 years.

All the BS money posturing is silly for fans, you're not a capologist, you're not a GM, its not your money, you will be a Bills apologist though if they don't sign home grown, drafted players that are clearly playing at a high level. The Bills certainly are not going to get hand strung because they gave their star Interior Lineman some much earned cash.

Seeing as there are 14 votes for McK, I fully agree

Agree with the first four. I would sign in this order Levitre, Byrd, Urbik and Nelson. Levitre is too versatile to let go.

Levitre looks like an All-Pro if he is able to stay put at LG. Still not sold on Byrd and yes I have already been flamed for stating that before... If I had to choose between the two it would be Levite hands down. They should extend both before the season so they don't get in a bidding war. If Merriman looks good in camp I would extend him a year or two as well. Nelson is replaceable but I like him as a player at the rigth price. Moorman is gone. McElvin is gone - he either is awful this year and out of football or he plays great and finds a willing team to overpay for him. No way they keep him after drafting four DB's in the last two years.

That seems like dull blades thinking they're sharper than they actually are; if Levitre were given the richest contract for a LG in 2012, it would still be super cheap in 5 years.

All the BS money posturing is silly for fans, you're not a capologist, you're not a GM, its not your money, you will be a Bills apologist though if they don't sign home grown, drafted players that are clearly playing at a high level. The Bills certainly are not going to get hand strung because they gave their star Interior Lineman some much earned cash.

I do not think that is accurate on your part. The financial aspect plays alot on peoples mind. Especially when your talking about a unit. I run a small business and there are many times i woul dlike to be able to give an employee a raise, but can not due to budgets. Your thinking kind of says just pay a guy what he wants because we drafted him and he has been a good player. That sounds kind of dull to me.

And your comment about it being super cheap in 5 years is exactly what he will say in 3 years. thus wanting a new deal. So honestly that is a dull arguement.

I do not think that is accurate on your part. The financial aspect plays alot on peoples mind. Especially when your talking about a unit. I run a small business and there are many times i woul dlike to be able to give an employee a raise, but can not due to budgets. Your thinking kind of says just pay a guy what he wants because we drafted him and he has been a good player. That sounds kind of dull to me.

And your comment about it being super cheap in 5 years is exactly what he will say in 3 years. thus wanting a new deal. So honestly that is a dull arguement.

You're putting words in my mouth, that aren't what I said or meant. Your interpretation is incorrect.

I leave it to Buddy Nix and the Bills FO to negotiate the contract. They clearly are putting together favorable contracts for the players and the team. The financial component of any of these possible re-signings should be irrelevant to a fan; unless you have a Dull knife thinking they're sharp.

By the way, You're = you are; your is second person possessive pronoun.

You're putting words in my mouth, that aren't what I said or meant. Your interpretation is incorrect.

I leave it to Buddy Nix and the Bills FO to negotiate the contract. They clearly are putting together favorable contracts for the players and the team. The financial component of any of these possible re-signings should be irrelevant to a fan; unless you have a Dull knife thinking they're sharp.

By the way, You're = you are; your is second person possessive pronoun.

So you like telling people they are stupid? That is a big sign of insecurity. Good luck with that.

I bet you are the smartest guy in the room everytime? It is a fan board, lighten up. Grammer Police would arrest almost every person on here, at on epoint or the other.

My point was, IF a player is not resigned it will probably be because of financial reasons. And those people who stated they did not vote for a player may think that way. I DO trust Buddy and the F.O. Besides Fitz last year, they usually do not resign guys mid season. Calling people 'dull' is ignorant and arrogant on your part.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

So you like telling people they are stupid? That is a big sign of insecurity. Good luck with that.

I bet you are the smartest guy in the room everytime? It is a fan board, lighten up. Grammer Police would arrest almost every person on here, at on epoint or the other.

My point was, IF a player is not resigned it will probably be because of financial reasons. And those people who stated they did not vote for a player may think that way. I DO trust Buddy and the F.O. Besides Fitz last year, they usually do not resign guys mid season. Calling people 'dull' is ignorant and arrogant on your part.

Lets do this. *cracks knuckles*

*So,; "Good luck with that." Fragmented sentence; "I bet you are the smartest guy in the room everytime?"Nope, that's me :D; *Grammar (that's a big one); we prefer the term "Grammar Nazi"; I think you mean *at one point or another.

Edited by Teen Insight