Anyone want to buy a 2010 Ford F350 diesel cheap?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the tenets in a apartment I own alerted me yesterday that someone had parked the truck in the apt. parking area and walked away. Well I must have just missed it because the hood was still warm when I checked it. I figured well it's Sat. night maybe hopped in his buddy's car for a night of boozing-prob come and pick it up 3am. Nope. It's still on my property over 24 hours later.

I called the police yesterday and again today with the plate # to see if it was stolen. No. This is not a abandoned piece of junk, the trucks gota be worth over 30K.

Any thought's on why someone would do this?

That's why you got to pay to park :thumbsup:

Give us the plate #. All of us board members will then scour the internet to give you the owner's name and home address, then we can can use the internet to harass him and his family.

:thumbsup:

AK plate far 807. VIN lftww31px6ed46364. Still here. Think I will call dmv and see if they can give me a name. I am sure, as new as it is, a bank owns it. I am getting real close to parting it out.

AK plate far 807. VIN lftww31px6ed46364. Still here. Think I will call dmv and see if they can give me a name. I am sure, as new as it is, a bank owns it. I am getting real close to parting it out.

Contact a lawyer first...

Can we park it where they are building a bridge? I would like to see what happens then - also seriously considered letting people just dump construction fill and such there for a fee.

Contact a lawyer first...

Can we park it where they are building a bridge? I would like to see what happens then - also seriously considered letting people just dump construction fill and such there for a fee.

You sure don't like that bridge I guess. Can't blame you at all. I have noticed[had it shoved in my face] goverment has zero respect for private property. The killer is my property tax pays their wage :censored:

You sure don't like that bridge I guess. Can't blame you at all. I have noticed[had it shoved in my face] goverment has zero respect for private property. The killer is my property tax pays their wage :censored:

Alright. Maybe some legal people can chime in here...

But, if that vehicle is tresspassing and there was an emergency? Who assumes responsibility? I am not talking fire, but if Jim had a personal emergency, or even sold the land while that truck is there?

Alright. Maybe some legal people can chime in here...

But, if that vehicle is tresspassing and there was an emergency? Who assumes responsibility? I am not talking fire, but if Jim had a personal emergency, or even sold the land while that truck is there?

I will make reasonable efforts to contact the owner. The police are no help, going to try DMV next. If they rufuse to help[i can hear the young girl on the phone already "we are not allowed to give that information!" I will part it out. I covered my butt with a police report.

I will make reasonable efforts to contact the owner. The police are no help, going to try DMV next. If they rufuse to help[i can hear the young girl on the phone already "we are not allowed to give that information!" I will part it out. I covered my butt with a police report.

I don't know about AK. But in California it is a lengthy process before you can take possession of someone's car. It involves 3 different ads in newspapers and a publicized auction. Can take up to 6 months.

I don't know about AK. But in California it is a lengthy process before you can take possession of someone's car. It involves 3 different ads in newspapers and a publicized auction. Can take up to 6 months.

Alaska is like the wild west. I'm pretty sure he owns it already. Disregard all other legal advice and get busy breaking this car down.

This is getting out of hand. Just called the police again. " what's the plate?" me-xxxxx. "no not stolen" Then I asked if the VIN would help. " Are the last digits xxxx?" Yes. So he can pull the VIN from a plate but not tell me who the owner is?

There has to be a way to get a civil notice to the owner that he is trespassing. If there by Thursday morning I would go to the Clerk of Courts and ask what can be done.

:thumbsup:

This is getting out of hand. Just called the police again. " what's the plate?" me-xxxxx. "no not stolen" Then I asked if the VIN would help. " Are the last digits xxxx?" Yes. So he can pull the VIN from a plate but not tell me who the owner is?

The Government can't just hand out that info for a parked car :thumbdown:

Should have just installed a parking meter :thumbsup: