NEW: Syracuse-to-Rochester-to Bills game shuttle

I have set up a Buffalo Bills game “shuttle” departing from Syracuse, NY (Liverpool to be exact) to the first 3 home games (9/16 vs. Kanasa City, 9/30 vs. New England, and 10/21 vs. Tennessee). You can choose 1 of these games or all 3 if you want. The 34 passenger Coach bus will leave from Bayberry Plaza off rt. 57 in Liverpool, NY at 6:15 AM gameday morning and then stop at the Rochester 390 park and ride between 7:30 – 7:45am. The cost of the shuttle is $55 per person. You will need to have your own tickets and BYOB. This is ideal because you won’t have to worry about gas, tolls, parking, or DWIs. If you are interested in this deal, it is a first come, first serve basis through the Travel Leaders travel agency in Syracuse, NY. Give them a call at 315-622-2040 or email Sharon at sbarnestl@caseytravelny.com

Here is a link for the park and ride off of 390 in Rochester if you will be coming from there:

https://www.dot.ny.gov/regional-offices/region4/other-topics/park-ride

LETS GO BUFFALO!!

Edited by mackey7789

There should be more shuttles from other CNY cities. When I heard it was going to be $55 I was hesitant......but the luxary of riding a nice bus, getting there by 9 every game, and never having to hassle with another 2.5 hr drive....I set it up. If it doesnt fill.....then its all off. But I make no money off this and its all through a travel agency. The thought of being able to drink, eat, and do whatever and not drive.....it will be great

This is a solid idea. I wish I knew enough Bills fans in Pittsburgh to make this happen from here. Although, the 3 hour drive up and back isn't bad. I also have a newborn, so for the next few years I'll be going to one game and watching at Wexford Ale House.

I live in Syracuse and know for sure that this is an awesome idea! You could make a lot of money doing this!!

What Syracuse sports sources & bars have you forwarded this to?

I have not advertised it anywhere yet except the main Buffalo Bills message board and this board. I won't make a penny off of the shuttle because its all through a travel agent. I probably should put a flyer up around area restaurants and bars because if it does not fill, it will be cancelled. I am just so sick of driving to and from Bills games......I like to enjoy myself and not having to worry about anything will be nice. I would think this would fill up pretty quick.

I am relocating to Syracuse in 2 months and just looked at a home in Liverpool. Now how do I convince the wife I am choosing the location because of the schools and not the shuttle?

I live right near Bayberry plaza and I teach in Liverpool. Great area and great schools. Add in the Bills shuttle and you have yourself a winning area

Edited by mackey7789

I live right near Bayberry plaza and I teach in Liverpool. Great area and great schools. Add in the Bills shuttle and you have yourself a winning area

Schools in 'Pool have gone downhill. I know a lot of Buffalo Bills fans there, though! Lots of them so this is a very good idea!

Hop on the shuttle bus and let someone else do the driving to and from!

I have not advertised it anywhere yet except the main Buffalo Bills message board and this board. I won't make a penny off of the shuttle because its all through a travel agent. I probably should put a flyer up around area restaurants and bars because if it does not fill, it will be cancelled. I am just so sick of driving to and from Bills games......I like to enjoy myself and not having to worry about anything will be nice. I would think this would fill up pretty quick.

What a great idea! What's the capacity on the shuttle?

What a great idea! What's the capacity on the shuttle?

Capacity is 34 people. I called the travel agent today and 10 people have signed up for the opener bus. It's a great idea for all the people coming from Syracuse. A few people coming from Rochester have already signed up as well.

Don't feel bad. I have to drive 2 1/2 hours from Potsdam, NY just to reach Syracuse before taking 90 west to get to the game. Because it's so far, I leave a day or two early and bring a camper. That way I can drink while I'm there and sleep it off before heading all the way home.