Unknown Players Likely to Make an Impact in 2012.

Here's my list of the top ten guys on the Bills' roster who are not yet well known, but who I think will make the biggest impact upon the team this year (in order of impact);

1. CB Gilmore - He's just a rookie, but this top ten pick looks to be a starter from day one.

2. MLB Sheppard - He wasn't well suited for the 3-4 last year, but in the 4-3 he's built to shine. Wanny /Barnett really love this guy.

3. LT Glenn - He will need to prove that he's a true NFL ready LT, but the Bills sure do have a lot of confidence in him by giving him nearly all of the reps at starting LT.

4. RB Spiller - He was lost his first year, showed some promise last year, and now appears to be ready to really take off.

5. WR Easley - He has the size/speed ratio that NFL scouts love. The Bills have really high expectations for him.

6. CB Brooks - Not likely to play much CB this year, but this guy is an absolute monster on ST, which is where he will make his mark in 2012.

7. WR Hagan - Very much underrated, he has a lot of ability and will get the chance to show it with the Bills.

8. CB A. Wiiliams - Good size, great athlete. Will likely be a starter opposite Gilmore by mid season, if not sooner.

9. OLB Bradham - Smooth, fast, and a very good coverage LB. Will most likely make his mark on ST in 2012, but could eventually work his way onto the field in 2012.

10. OLB Carder - The Bills really like this guy. We'll probably see him mostly on ST.

Maybe unproven players might be a better name for the thread. There are very few players that are unknown to the folks on this board.

I’ll go with Aaron Williams. I liked what I saw from this kid last year. If he can stay healthy, I see him being a solid contributor.

NAAMAAN!

EASLEY

SHEP

SCOTT

GLENN

Maybe unproven players might be a better name for the thread. There are very few players that are unknown to the folks on this board.

I’ll go with Aaron Williams. I liked what I saw from this kid last year. If he can stay healthy, I see him being a solid contributor.

NICE forgot about A Dub.

I think he means to the Nat'l media and fans, who after some games we'll hear, "where did this guy come from"?

From TBD crew, we know all of these guys.

I"m betting on the following in order:

1. Easley

2. C. Glenn

3. Merriman - This sounds silly, but everyone outside of Buffalo has completely written him off, everyone. He comes out guns a blazin, and we're in business on top of our other talent.

I don't know - we've all been over the positions pretty thoroughly by now - but, I'll go with secondary and linebackers; there are going to be some big games for this secondary, and I think the 1st and 2nd year guys who aren't well known will end up making names for themselves this year (I really liked that 7th rounder from last year who played some nickel - he looked really good when he had the chance). As for linebackers, I'm thinking we're going to eventually see some of our rookies or backups getting real playing time due to inevitable injuries. If they play well, they might not have to relinqish, at least one of the spots.

And, I'd say there are probably a few WR's who might shine this year who aren't really well known - Graham, Easley, or maybe Aiken/Hagan. AND, if a TE takes off as a recieving option - maybe Dickerson or Onobun? That would certainly be a shock, although I have a feeling from reading articles of late that Dickerson has a really good shot of making the team.

I'll go with the LBs as a group. They seem to have become the whipping boys for TSW, and I expect they will be adequate at worst. No, they won't be the strongest unit on the defense, but they don't have to be. I think we'll see these guys flying around the field making a lot of big hits and tackles, taking advantage of the chaos caused by the D line.

David Nelson. Most people here believe he is nothing more than a lower tear receiver. I thought he played pretty well last year and should be even better this year. Although he is known for his cheerleader girlfriend.

There's a clown joke in here somewhere... :pirate:

If by unknown you mean "unknown outside of the Bills fan base," then you can pretty much include the entire roster with the exceptions of Freddie, Stevie, Merriman, Fitz and Mario Williams. As to which of them will make an impact, again I think it's nearly the entire roster because there are a lot of second and third year guys, and guys who are coming off injuries, who seem like they are capable of making a mark.

Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to turn off your caps lock. We don't want to get complaints of people getting headaches because the voice in their head is shouting.

Peeps got bigger problems then my CAPS if the voices in their head are screaming lol