Hippy loser dirt bags rejoice

Click the link in my last post. I might not have seen too many violent hippy loser dirt bags but you know who did see one? They guy in Miami that got his face eaten.

It talked about ecstasy as a possible drug, not pot. They're not even close to being the same thing.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It talked about ecstasy as a possible drug, not pot. They're not even close to being the same thing.

Perhaps you didn't read the HEADLINE:

Exclusive: Causeway Cannibal Had Bible, Recently Smoked Pot When He Attacked

The bible made him do it?

Clearly there are a bunch of possible scenarios and no conclusions can be reached with any level of certainty. If you read the article though it seems that he had ripped a couple pages out of his bible before sitting down for lunch/face. If the pot was making him violent as seems to be one of the strong possibilities, and if he was religious which seems well documented then it is possible that the rage caused by the pot sort of took over. It is possible that there was a real tug of war going on within him and that although he wanted to eat this dude, the pot and bible were conflicted. It seems to have become a two step process where he couldn't disobey his bible but the rage would not stop so he ripped out the pages that said "thou shalt not eat somebody" and it allowed him lunch without disobedience. Clearly this is only one possible scenarios but all the pieces fit.

Ridiculous. On every level. Marijuana has never, in the history of humanity around the world, caused violent crime. Even Crayonz would agree with that. Go smoke a dube and tell me if you feel like getting in a fight or robbing someone for something other than their bag of Doritos.

In fact, if you sold weed at Bills games instead of beer you would see the amount of arrests and fights drop like a stone. Weed does the exact opposite of what alcohol does in that regards.

I don't think that was his point. He was projecting that as part of the random drug stops, police would detain the thugs who also happen to be involved in higher rates of other criminal activity - sort of like Minority Report - stop the crime before it's committed. Not sure I buy the argument, as NYC pot arrests have gone down a lot in the last year, while crime rates haven't increased.

Linky thingy

Ridiculous. On every level. Marijuana has never, in the history of humanity around the world, caused violent crime. Even Crayonz would agree with that. Go smoke a dube and tell me if you feel like getting in a fight or robbing someone for something other than their bag of Doritos.

In fact, if you sold weed at Bills games instead of beer you would see the amount of arrests and fights drop like a stone. Weed does the exact opposite of what alcohol does in that regards.

Ridiculous indeed. You missed the point entirely. I never said weed was a violent crime inducing catalyst.

What I said was crime will go up on the streets in NYC, and it will.

The cops there since Rudy's time have been shaking down the known bad guys - because they "know" they're carrying.

They pop them and get them off the streets so they don't rob cars, liquor stores, etc., etc.

That was my point.

However as to your assertion about never in the history of humanity around the world... please research the etymology of the word assassin.

Ridiculous indeed. You missed the point entirely. I never said weed was a violent crime inducing catalyst.

What I said was crime will go up on the streets in NYC, and it will.

The cops there since Rudy's time have been shaking down the known bad guys - because they "know" they're carrying.

They pop them and get them off the streets so they don't rob cars, liquor stores, etc., etc.

That was my point.

However as to your assertion about never in the history of humanity around the world... please research the etymology of the word assassin.

Hash, though derived from the same plant, is not marijuana. It's much, much, much stronger. Not to mention that the belief that assassin comes from the word hashish has been shown to be a misinterpretation of the Arabic word. It's more likely derived from Asasiyun.

As for your real point, I believe that is not only a dangerous mindset for the police, it's lazy. If the only reason to keep marijuana criminalized is because it makes it easier for the police to stop and search anyone they wish, that's a pretty blatant slap in the face of the 4th Amendment. Not to mention a slippery slope to the innocent being arrested in greater numbers than the guilty.

So again, it is a ridiculous stance.

Let me see if I understand your non-emotional argument here:

The average coked up loser pot head has a brand preference. Oh wait, then you said they don't. But it should be good because in today's environment these poor pot heads have nobody to sue if they get bad weed?

No, the average coked up loser can choose from Jack Daniels, or moonshine, because the market for alcohol exists, regardless of moonshine being illegal. The market for sterno drinking exists as well. You making one thing illegal, or not, has no effect on these markets. They exist. And, if you try to F around with them, all you will accomplish is moving the price, or, innovations that circumvent your emotion-driven laws. Nascar was started by moonshiners....now, you say you hate rednecks...but clowns like you are responsible for Nascar. And the last Nascar race I went to...there were a lot of hippies smoking pot...so now that's your fault too.

Dudes are using death-trap submarines to bring coke here...and you think...that making coke illegal will curtail the market? :lol: Idiocy. Oh yeah, let's put them in prison for 4 years. Then, it's 8 years. Then, it's 16. That'll show em! :lol: Idiocy. In fact exponential idiocy, because the more risk you add in terms of prison sentences....the more the price goes up on the street. :wallbash: Last I checked, high school kids can't afford 8 balls of coke. The people who can, just absorb the higher price, because they can. What else are they gonna do? Complain to the FTC? Net result: All you've done is increase the $ incentive to get into the death-trap submarine and bring coke here. Nice work.

But yeah, keep telling yourself your argument isn't based on emotion.

The only emotional part of this whole thing is the validation hippy loser dirt bags are seeking for what even they, in their rotted inner core, know is wrong. Don't get me wrong I'm no fan of loser boozers either and they have had this validation for years. What percentage of people who have at least one drink per year are alkies? How about pot head losers? What percentage of those plan out their hole daily agenda based on their next toke? Crack heads? Coke heads? Those percentages are the non-emotional part of this whole thing.

Why is what they do...your problem? Unless they do something that effects others, who the F cares what they do? Yeah, all this invective....but you aren't emotional about this at all. :rolleyes:

In contrast, I don't care enough about hippy loser dirt bags....to care whether they are validated...or not. Why is that important to you?

I noticed since he has been getting PWNED left and right, OC is no longer calling people emotional.

Nope...but I see in my absence, reading through the rest of the thread...GG has done a fine job of pwning you.

And, I just called you emo above. 2 or 3 times.

And, I also blamed you for Nascar. And hippies smoking weed at Nascar, and there's nothing you can do about it.

So, no, you're getting pwned.

:lol:

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Hash, though derived from the same plant, is not marijuana. It's much, much, much stronger. Not to mention that the belief that assassin comes from the word hashish has been shown to be a misinterpretation of the Arabic word. It's more likely derived from Asasiyun.

As for your real point, I believe that is not only a dangerous mindset for the police, it's lazy. If the only reason to keep marijuana criminalized is because it makes it easier for the police to stop and search anyone they wish, that's a pretty blatant slap in the face of the 4th Amendment. Not to mention a slippery slope to the innocent being arrested in greater numbers than the guilty.

So again, it is a ridiculous stance.

Never mind the fact that if drugs were legal, the guys being stopped searched would have no real way to make $ off of drugs, thus, no reason to commit crimes against the other gang that's trying to make $ off of drugs. :wallbash:

So...how would crime....go up, if drugs were legal?

Oh yeah, that's right, the legions of junkies, who aren't junkies already today, and only would become junkies if drugs were legal...would rise up and start stealing everybody's TV. :rolleyes: Ridiculous. Yes, the great legion of "would-be junkies if drugs were legal"...stalking horse argument. :rolleyes: What happened when prohibition ended....did crime go up or down? :wallbash:

Meanwhile the weed-only crowd, would.....well, is sitting in your house all weekend, not taking a shower, and eating Hot Pockets exclusively...a crime? If so, then yeah, those smelly losers would be terrorizing....the people in their house. Edit: which is different than what happens today...how? :lol:

Edited by OCinBuffalo

No, the average coked up loser can choose from Jack Daniels, or moonshine, because the market for alcohol exists, regardless of moonshine being illegal. The market for sterno drinking exists as well. You making one thing illegal, or not, has no effect on these markets. They exist. And, if you try to F around with them, all you will accomplish is moving the price, or, innovations that circumvent your emotion-driven laws. Nascar was started by moonshiners....now, you say you hate rednecks...but clowns like you are responsible for Nascar. And the last Nascar race I went to...there were a lot of hippies smoking pot...so now that's your fault too.

Dudes are using death-trap submarines to bring coke here...and you think...that making coke illegal will curtail the market? :lol: Idiocy. Oh yeah, let's put them in prison for 4 years. Then, it's 8 years. Then, it's 16. That'll show em! :lol: Idiocy. In fact exponential idiocy, because the more risk you add in terms of prison sentences....the more the price goes up on the street. :wallbash: Last I checked, high school kids can't afford 8 balls of coke. The people who can, just absorb the higher price, because they can. What else are they gonna do? Complain to the FTC? Net result: All you've done is increase the $ incentive to get into the death-trap submarine and bring coke here. Nice work.

But yeah, keep telling yourself your argument isn't based on emotion.

Seek help; either clinical or in the reading comprehension category. I don't even know what Sterno is, because I don't care. In case you're on Mars, I will inform you that coke is illegal so nobody is going to make it illegal. It is great that you can see what a market will do one step ahead, but I can see four or five steps that you refuse to see either because you are incapable or you are trying to justify and rationalize guilt caused by drugs. None of your blindness, nor its causes will change what will ultimately happen regardless of how smart you think you are.

Why is what they do...your problem? Unless they do something that effects others, who the F cares what they do? Yeah, all this invective....but you aren't emotional about this at all. :rolleyes:

In contrast, I don't care enough about hippy loser dirt bags....to care whether they are validated...or not. Why is that important to you?

I don't care what they do with their loser lives other than as a person it is sad to see another person lose potential. I do care that they seek solace and validation in government because it encourages other reprobates of all varieties to do the same.

Nope...but I see in my absence, reading through the rest of the thread...GG has done a fine job of pwning you.

And, I just called you emo above. 2 or 3 times.

And, I also blamed you for Nascar. And hippies smoking weed at Nascar, and there's nothing you can do about it.

So, no, you're getting pwned.

:lol:

Much like you, GG went away once I explained economics to him.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

Never mind the fact that if drugs were legal, the guys being stopped searched would have no real way to make $ off of drugs, thus, no reason to commit crimes against the other gang that's trying to make $ off of drugs. :wallbash:

Hysterically funny that you say that with your third grade economics theories whilst plenty of activities which are "legal" today still have crooks profiting from them.

I'm not talking about government crooks....that is another issue entirely.

Pick a vice; any vice that is legal. Find one that does not have a parallel illegal version in existence with bad guys making profits. Name it. Before you embarrass yourself Google your theory. For example type "illegal lottery" into a search engine and see what you get. Find one that has no hits and come back here and report. See you in never.

Seek help; either clinical or in the reading comprehension category. I don't even know what Sterno is, because I don't care. In case you're on Mars, I will inform you that coke is illegal so nobody is going to make it illegal. It is great that you can see what a market will do one step ahead, but I can see four or five steps that you refuse to see either because you are incapable or you are trying to justify and rationalize guilt caused by drugs. No of your blindness, nor its causes will change what will ultimately happen regardless of how smart you think you are.

You made Nascar happen....and you're calling me blind?

Blind, is what you get from drinking Sterno. It may make you feel like you're on Mars, but you would rather have a coke.

Comprehend that. And while you hesitate....remember that you are 5 steps ahead, so actually, you don't have time.

I don't care what they do with their loser lives other than as a person it is sad to see another person lose potential. I do care that they seek solace and validation in government because it encourages other reprobates of all varieties to do the same.

The only thing a junkie cares about is the next hit, etc. IF that comes from you, the government, or whoever, it matters not. Now, if the government was smart, it'd hire junkies to do things nobody else wanted to do. Like talk to Chelsea Clinton, or keep Rosie O'Donnell occupied with simple tasks. This way, the junkie gets his hit, and, we don't have to put up with annoyance.

Pick a vice; any vice that is legal. Find one that does not have a parallel illegal version in existence with bad guys making profits. Name it. Before you embarrass yourself Google your theory. For example type "illegal lottery" into a search engine and see what you get. Find one that has no hits and come back here and report. See you in never.

I think you have to weigh the distinction of greater societal evil of mobsters collecting tens of millions of excess profits of a localized industry vs the government handing over the keys to a multi billion dollar global industry to them.

Hysterically funny that you say that with your third grade economics theories whilst plenty of activities which are "legal" today still have crooks profiting from them.

I'm not talking about government crooks....that is another issue entirely.

How many illegal poker games....in Atlantic City?

I think you have to weigh the distinction of greater societal evil of mobsters collecting tens of millions of excess profits of a localized industry vs the government handing over the keys to a multi billion dollar global industry to them.

I think you have to realize that these dirt bags exist and take money from other people's weaknesses whether they are wearing the clothes of a gangster and at least have to live with the knowledge that they are illegitimate or they are wearing the suit of a legislator and have somehow convinced themselves and others that they are upstanding members of society.

It is up to us all to live our lives with as few vices as possible. The less we succeed the more others can profit. Personally I like it when they at least have to know they are a dirt bag and live with the scorn of society. The attitude of a generation can help or harm the lives of the next generation. How are we doing so far?

How many illegal poker games....in Atlantic City?

Did you google it?

P.S. If you'd like to use Atlantic City as an example for how our whole society should look, I might have to laugh even harder at you.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

It is up to us all to live our lives with as few vices as possible. The less we succeed the more others can profit. Personally I like it when they at least have to know they are a dirt bag and live with the scorn of society. The attitude of a generation can help or harm the lives of the next generation. How are we doing so far?

The lesson in morality is correct. But unless you come up with a genetic fix for a species that's historically gravitated towards mind altering substances at their own peril, where all efforts to curb the vice have resulted in opposite effect of intentions, you may as well whistle past the graveyards.

A man's home is his castle, as long as he's doing no harm to others, he should be free to do whatever he wishes in his home.

Did you google it?

P.S. If you'd like to use Atlantic City as an example for how our whole society should look, I might have to laugh even harder at you.

Oh horseshit. You asked for a vice the coexists legally and illegally. Not too many illegal games in AC. If there are I can't imagine the degenerates that play there, and there's no way the average person chooses them, over going to the Taj.

The only thing google produced: lots of people saying "it's like Atlantic City" in reference to illegal games elsewhere. And...a weird story about Tobey Macguire getting sued for winning lots of money in one of them.

Now, if people do illegal things, that are legal elsewhere, and compare what they are doing to where it's legal...then, how does making it illegal do anything...other than turn regular people into criminals for doing something they will do no matter what?

Yeah, you're 5 steps ahead....but also created Nascar. How far ahead should you have been to not create Nascar? Well, you were lazy then, weren't you? Pardon me while I laugh at you even harder.

Edited by OCinBuffalo