Hippy loser dirt bags rejoice

The lesson in morality is correct. But unless you come up with a genetic fix for a species that's historically gravitated towards mind altering substances at their own peril, where all efforts to curb the vice have resulted in opposite effect of intentions, you may as well whistle past the graveyards.

A man's home is his castle, as long as he's doing no harm to others, he should be free to do whatever he wishes in his home.

People can keep their vice of pot smoking at home for sure. Some won't but that is another matter. The issue is when there is no societal scorn for these hippies there tends to be less and less societal scorn for other vices and the whole thing crumbles. Look at Rome. They drank and drank and had huge orgies with fat chicks all over the place and the next thing you know they find fossilized remains of the naked emperor playing a fiddle because he had become too stupid to even realize Mount Venus had blown its top. Italy hasn't ever really recovered and it has been at least 150 years. They actually have a gross city where people go around on boats through sewage water. OC wants America to look like Atlantic City but I don't.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People can keep their vice of pot smoking at home for sure. Some won't but that is another matter. The issue is when there is no societal scorn for these hippies there tends to be less and less societal scorn for other vices and the whole thing crumbles. Look at Rome. They drank and drank and had huge orgies with fat chicks all over the place and the next thing you know they find fossilized remains of the naked emperor playing a fiddle because he had become too stupid to even realize Mount Venus had blown its top. Italy hasn't ever really recovered and it has been at least 150 years. They actually have a gross city where people go around on boats through sewage water. OC wants America to look like Atlantic City but I don't.

What? Look at Buffalo. You want more junkies running around trying to steal my car? Well, they wouldn't have to steal my whole car if the price of drugs wasn't made so high by the fact that it's illegal. If a pharma company was in charge, it would cost a lot less. All they would have to steal is a tire or 2. I would gladly pay for new tires, or have my insurance company do it, rather than losing my whole car.

But you want whole cars to be stolen, so they can be chopped up, and used...for spare parts at Nascar.

And, if drugs were less expensive smelly hippies could afford to go to that gross city, and since they like stuff like that, they might even stay there and not come back. See? You're working against yourself here.

What? Look at Buffalo. You want more junkies running around trying to steal my car? Well, they wouldn't have to steal my whole car if the price of drugs wasn't made so high by the fact that it's illegal. If a pharma company was in charge, it would cost a lot less. All they would have to steal is a tire or 2. I would gladly pay for new tires, or have my insurance company do it, rather than losing my whole car.

But you want whole cars to be stolen, so they can be chopped up, and used...for spare parts at Nascar.

And, if drugs were less expensive smelly hippies could afford to go to that gross city, and since they like stuff like that, they might even stay there and not come back. See? You're working against yourself here.

I'll take that as you tapping out and admitting defeat in the use of logic. Try again soon.