Ourlads' Bills Depth Chart

http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/BUF

Looking over the Ourlads' Depth Chart for the Bills, I'd say the Wallers are doing a better job. Changes I would propose to the depth chart include:

-->David Nelson to the slot receiver

-->TJ Graham to Donald Jones's spot

-->Easley moves up to at least the #2 spot at RWR

-->Da'Norris Searcy to Punt Returner and possibly kick returner source

-->Justin Rogers behind Searcy

Rogers was the a great returner every time he touched the ball when he got the chance those last few games. That said, Rogers over searcy. I'm willing to bet that graham will be returning though. I'm not too confident he will see more than 10 offensive snaps a game and he was QUITE the returner in college, so he will probably start there.

Rogers was the a great returner every time he touched the ball when he got the chance those last few games. That said, Rogers over searcy. I'm willing to bet that graham will be returning though. I'm not too confident he will see more than 10 offensive snaps a game and he was QUITE the returner in college, so he will probably start there.

Agree. Ron Brooks could also be in the mix, as he is amazing in the open field. I also don't think they'll use a vital player for KR/PR if they have bona fide return men on the roster. So, maybe, in order of

proba-BILL-ity IMHO:

Rogers

Brooks

BSmith

Searcy

Graham

Spiller

Does Roosevelt make the team this year? Love the fact that he is a Buffalo Guy but I wonder where he fits.

I hope so...they said he made it through almost the whole TC last year with no dropped balls...I think he also had our longest td rec last year...I think he will stay on the roster and probably see more preseason reps this year and have to prove himself there....wouldn't surprise me if he went back to the PS or waivers but I hope not.

Justin Rogers is a better kick returner then smith by far

and how about mckelvin we had a buffalo record for the most punt return yards in a game doesnt he deserve a shot for the PR spot, Graham will also have a spot at PR

Yes...and honestly, I feel like smith was horrible with returning last year...I don't remember one solid return...I do remember his 3rd and short conversions and his awesome td catch, but Rogers should get the nod over smith.

why did you mention a slot wr? i didnt see anywhere designating a specific slot wr

did i miss something

the only mistake i see is kelsay is the starting rde not anderson

Does Roosevelt make the team this year? Love the fact that he is a Buffalo Guy but I wonder where he fits.

extreme long shot

hes a not fast, not tall, not powerful, possession wr

five percent chance to be on the opening day roster at best

His spot has to be in jeopardy, although our WR talent isn't outstanding, there are a lot of decent ones. I hope he makes it, but one big thing the Bills wanted to do is get faster there, and the is not his strength.

Aaron Williams starts over Gilmore. Give the rook some time to get his feet wet.

Graham will not be the #2 WR this year. Hopefully he’s ready to do that in a year or 2. I think he’s more of a situational guy this year. This is year #3 for D. Jones. Seems to be the year many WRs really break out. I have high hopes that he can do the same. I also would not be surprised if Nelson is the other WR in 2 receiver sets and then moves into the slot in the 3+ receiver sets.

Roosevelt is a long shot at best but I do hope the kid makes it. You gotta pull for the local guy. Hagen & Martin are his main competition for that last roster spot, assuming we keep 6 WRs so it’s probably going to come down to if he can contribute on ST. Personally, I think Martin has no business being in that race because he can’t catch. He wasn’t that good at ST. TSW wonder boy K. Aiken has to play out of his mind to make it but he should still be PS eligible. Being an out of towner, I didn’t see enough of him to truly form my own opinion.