Giants Beating Bellicheat now on NFL Network

It is fun watching this game a second time really seeing how their power run game, mixed up intermediate passes, and a phenomenal pass rush made Brady look so frustrated. If we can gel as a defensive unit even close to what this team has done for quite some time, we will gain excellent field position, and although not pretty (run hard with our two horses) but will wear down a team like the Patsies.

As many of you have said, we haven't won a thing yet, but I like the philosophy of what we are creating. Can we just get one more WR, TE, and solid LB? We're getting closer for the first time since in over a decade.

Go Bills!

It is fun watching this game a second time really seeing how their power run game, mixed up intermediate passes, and a phenomenal pass rush made Brady look so frustrated. If we can gel as a defensive unit even close to what this team has done for quite some time, we will gain excellent field position, and although not pretty (run hard with our two horses) but will wear down a team like the Patsies.

As many of you have said, we haven't won a thing yet, but I like the philosophy of what we are creating. Can we just get one more WR, TE, and solid LB? We're getting closer for the first time since in over a decade.

Go Bills!

The Buffalo Bills are going nowhere with Ryan Fitzpatrick as QB.

Nowhere!

A QB who can pass for 23 TDs and 4,000 yards really drags a team down.

PTR

It's not the 3800 yards or 23 TD's that drag a team down.

It's the 25 turnovers. Especially the 9 TD's and 15 Interceptions in the second half of the season.

The Buffalo Bills are going nowhere with Ryan Fitzpatrick as QB.

Nowhere!

That word describes many things.

It's not the 3800 yards or 23 TD's that drag a team down.

It's the 25 turnovers. Especially the 9 TD's and 15 Interceptions in the second half of the season.

In your opinion, what factor played the largest role in Fitz's poor performance in the second half of last season:

1) His broken ribs

2) The loss of Fred Jackson

3) The injury epidemic at wide receiver

4) The injury epidemic to the offensive line

I know it's a combo of all the things but I'm trying to figure out which one had the greatest effect.

Especially the 9 TD's and 15 Interceptions in the second half of the season.

You nailed it.

Simple Analysis: Ryan Fitzpatrick is a limited talent/skill QB. By the second half of next season opposing Defensive Coordinators will have an easy job planning against him.

You nailed it.

Simple Analysis: Ryan Fitzpatrick is a limited talent/skill QB. By the second half of next season opposing Defensive Coordinators will have an easy job planning against him.

game plan/step one: break his ribs.

What kills me is a QB like Sam Bradford can play worse than Fitz, but gets the mulligan because he was drafted to be the "franchise." We will see how Fitz does this year since he is the starter, no matter what the haters wish for. I expect him to rank in the mid-teens which will be good enough to win games with our run game and improved D.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot