What's Next For SelmonSmith6378 Spotlights?

Here are the next movies I will review for SelmonSmith6378 Spotlights. I won't say which of these films I enjoyed or not (Though you may already know) this is just a list of films I will review. Feel free to comment on which reviews you'll be most interested in seeing, as I will probably PM you the links. Well, here's the links!

May 18th:

SelmonSmith6378 Spotlights...The Wolfman

May 19th:

SelmonSmith6378 Spotlights...The Road to El Dorado

May 25th:

SelmonSmith6378 Spotlights...Dog Soldiers

May 26th:

SelmonSmith6378 Spotlights...Sucker Punch

June 1st:

SelmonSmith6378 Spotlights...The Devil Inside (Haven't seen it yet, but I'll see if I can by the time my reviews done. If not, I'll be reviewing The Last Exorcism)

June 2nd:

SelmonSmith6378 Spotlights...Let Me In

June 8th:

SelmonSmith6378 Spotlights...Freddy V.S Jason

June 9th:

SelmonSmith6378 Spotlights...The Princess and the Goblin

June 15th:

SelmonSmith6378 Spotlights...Rugrats in Paris!

June 16th:

SelmonSmith6378 Spotlights...The Wolf Man (1941)

Enjoy!

If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them here as well as feedback...Thanks so much!

Edited by SelmonSmith6378

Exactly what I said when I noticed you reviewed the Smurfs. I haven't seen VA Bills around here for years so I doubt anyone gives a crap about the Smurfs.

I really just review anything I see. And, coincidentally, the Smurfs review had the most comments out of all of them.

I really just review anything I see. And, coincidentally, the Smurfs review had the most comments out of all of them.

I'd stick to movies geared towards not children. Rugrats, poor choice. If you want discussion try new films maybe? Something in theaters, or just hitting DVD? Or even more classic stuff? Even a "hidden gems of Netflix" type theme? Random **** selmon watches probably isn't the most effective place to start a convo.

I'd stick to movies geared towards not children. Rugrats, poor choice. If you want discussion try new films maybe? Something in theaters, or just hitting DVD? Or even more classic stuff? Even a "hidden gems of Netflix" type theme? Random **** selmon watches probably isn't the most effective place to start a convo.

It's not random s***, it's stuff that stood out to me, whether they were really good or really bad or just movies I really wanted to see.

It's not random s***, it's stuff that stood out to me, whether they were really good or really bad or just movies I really wanted to see.

That... Umm... Is pretty well "random ****" to the rest of us. Things you like, don't like, or movies you were curious about but had neutral feelings about?

Edited by NoSaint