Is this a right-wing board?

It does seem that way, and if it is the case, they will eventually fade into oblivion. I wouldn't for a second, deny their right to protest though, except for the violent incidents.

No of course not they can protest until they start getting out of hand I don't care. I just don't like the false equivalency of OWS to Tea Party. Personally, I think the Tea Party's behavior in congress and their influence on the extreme right of the GOP is a main contributer to why Washington is more broken than ever. That said OWS is a joke. If you put a gun to my head and said I had to identify w/ one or the other it's not even close. Tea Party, while I disagree with it, is an actual thing to disagree with. OWS is a **** show.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the word "emotional" could easily be replaced by "humanist". not that extreme right wingers aren't humanistic. they are, as long as the humans in question are just like them.

I always find right-wingers charge of Libs being emotional funny since right-wingers live on fear and anger.

"you don’t raise taxes in a recession, which is why we haven’t and why we’ve instead cut taxes."
- President Obama (August 2009)

Obama asked Congress for the authority to consolidate the roles of several federal agencies which he said would lead to streamlined services and a smaller government workforce.
1/13/12 President Obama

Darn those Nordquist "blind" followers who want to cut taxes and services...............................lol

It does seem that way, and if it is the case, they will eventually fade into oblivion. I wouldn't for a second, deny their right to protest though, except for the violent incidents.

The TEA party has "died" so many times on this board. The zombie TEA Party? Rasputin TEA Party? :lol:

More likely, people still don't understand the TEA party. It doesn't fit into the blatant lies that they have been told, and accepted :blink:, about it. Or, it doesn't fit into the lies they have told themselves about it.

It simply isn't structured in a way some can understand(not top-down). Their ASSumption is: If there isn't a Dear Leader speaking on its behalf at least once a week....that means its dead. :o:rolleyes: It's a horrible ASSumption, because unlike a normal political party, the TEA party has no real interest in the LAMP/individual gain factor. They are about political action, period. If Palin wants to get up and talk TEA party, she can, nobody is stopping her, and as long it is accurate, so be it. But that doesn't mean she leads the TEA party, or even speaks for it. Therefore, if Palin is absent, as she has been recently, from the media...that does NOT mean the TEA party is dead. Get it?

Probably not. :rolleyes: Therefore, the TEA party keeps behaving in a way that continues to defy the predictions of those that are clueless about it. Then, they sit there dumbfounded when it strikes "out of nowhere"...when in truth, those of us who are capable of understanding it, were expecting it. :lol:

I always find right-wingers charge of Libs being emotional funny since right-wingers live on fear and anger.

That might have been a more relevant comment if the left wing hadn't been conducting an all out assault on the fear and anger market over the last ten years.

The TEA party has "died" so many times on this board. The zombie TEA Party? Rasputin TEA Party? :lol:

More likely, people still don't understand the TEA party. It doesn't fit into the blatant lies that they have been told, and accepted :blink:, about it. Or, it doesn't fit into the lies they have told themselves about it.

It simply isn't structured in a way some can understand(not top-down). Their ASSumption is: If there isn't a Dear Leader speaking on its behalf at least once a week....that means its dead. :o:rolleyes: It's a horrible ASSumption, because unlike a normal political party, the TEA party has no real interest in the LAMP/individual gain factor. They are about political action, period. If Palin wants to get up and talk TEA party, she can, nobody is stopping her, and as long it is accurate, so be it. But that doesn't mean she leads the TEA party, or even speaks for it. Therefore, if Palin is absent, as she has been recently, from the media...that does NOT mean the TEA party is dead. Get it?

Probably not. :rolleyes: Therefore, the TEA party keeps behaving in a way that continues to defy the predictions of those that are clueless about it. Then, they sit there dumbfounded when it strikes "out of nowhere"...when in truth, those of us who are capable of understanding it, were expecting it. :lol:

LOL. He can correct me if I'm wrong but it would seem that the quote you responded to was directed at OWS not Tea Party...

LOL. He can correct me if I'm wrong but it would seem that the quote you responded to was directed at OWS not Tea Party...

:oops: My mistake. I shouldn't try to do 3 things at once. I keep learning that lesson the hard way.

I'll just cut and paste that the next time somebody says the TEA party is dead. :D

:oops: My mistake. I shouldn't try to do 3 things at once. I keep learning that lesson the hard way.

I'll just cut and paste that the next time somebody says the TEA party is dead. :D

lol ya just keep in the bank for future use

You literally called me out by name even though I have posted maybe 6 times in that last year and a half. This might be seventh post right here.

"most of the drive by and troll posters (DiN, Conner) are not the most eliquent in terms of thier arguments" -- TheMadCap

Not exactly helping your cause with this one Conner.

And I never said anything about your intellect, just that you often post drive by style.

However, I should not have mentioned anyone by name, a mistake I shall not repeat, as that was intended to be the point of the thread...

Edited by TheMadCap

Not exactly helping your cause with this one Conner.

And I never said anything about your intellect, just that you often post drive by style.

However, I should not have mentioned anyone by name, a mistake I shall not repeat, as that was intended to be the point of the thread...

Oh, come on. If you can't mock conner and DiN (and DiE) by name, who can you mock?

DCTom?

LOL. Just be happy that by the grace of God other posters (for some reason I don't understand) don't have you first on that list. :nana:

I still have not seen a post by the infamous DiN...but I haven't been here that long...

LOL. Just be happy that by the grace of God other posters (for some reason I don't understand) don't have you first on that list. :nana:

I still have not seen a post by the infamous DiN...but I haven't been here that long...

3rdnlng is an idiot, but it takes a real special kind of stupid to get to Dave_in_Norfolk's level.

If you think I belong somewhere near the front of the list you're a complete idiot. I would guess I have a few people here that would have my back. Just not you liberal mouth breathers. Try and Google DiN, legend. You might have some fun.

If you think I belong somewhere near the front of the list you're a complete idiot. I would guess I have a few people here that would have my back. Just not you liberal mouth breathers. Try and Google DiN, legend. You might have some fun.

for the love of all that is good and holy, I sure hope that everyone reading this has better things to do than make an idiot list of people on a message board!