Hows drafting a 1st round QB looking NOW!!!

JP-era

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey JP it's been 20 minutes where is the response????? Geez, must not have a comeback...or could it be you are doing something else?

We all have lives outside of the board. Don't act like an ignoramus.

185277[/snapback]

Hey! I called him that last week!

Still waiting for an intelligent response to the FOOTBALL post.

Waiting...waiting....waiting...

185079[/snapback]

The only thing more tedious than a "LAMP/EAT CROW" post is one in which the composer thinks he puked up some great revelation that we are all REQUIRED to address.

Prove it.

By the way...was your point that Bledsoe sucks because he's a 1st round pick, or that he's great because he's a 1st round pick?

185486[/snapback]

Are you serious? Prove it? I have already done this with one draft alone in the past. It literally is like 10x the number of QB's that end up being fodder from the 2nd round on versus 1st round QB's. It roughly about 1/2 of the 1st round QB's are very good or great. It more like 1/10th from the rest of the rounds.

For every Manning there is 1 leaf

For every Brady there is 10 Rob Johnsons

Fo shizzle.  And the list from the third round on is 100x as long and for the fourth is 1000x as long.  Man you should see that list when we get up to the seventh round.

185498[/snapback]

Absoluetly an exponential decay when plotting good QB's versus round taken! FAR from linear!

Are you serious? Prove it? I have already done this with one draft alone in the past. It literally is like 10x the number of QB's that end up being fodder from the 2nd round on versus 1st round QB's. It roughly about 1/2 of the 1st round QB's are very good or great. It more like 1/10th from the rest of the rounds.

For every Manning there is 1 leaf

For every Brady there is 10 Rob Johnsons

185501[/snapback]

Rob Johnson was drafted earlier than Brady. So is your point now that higher-picked quarterbacks are less likely to be successful than lower-round ones? :D