America's Got Howard!

boyst

Well he still has a deep, seething hatred of Jay Leno, but I kind of agree with him there. :thumbsup:

Jay Leno is a sheep f****r :D

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he has a cool car collection. That's all I can say, But better than blowing it on ex wifes[Johnny Carson].

he sure does...I remember one time there was some show where they took a tour of his garage and it was very impressive.

He's that guy with the long chin isn't he? Believe it or not thats all i know about the dude. ;-)

Well he has a cool car collection. That's all I can say, But better than blowing it on ex wifes[Johnny Carson].

Jay Leno is a sheep f****r :D

I...and sheep...take offense to that. Sheep have standards.

He's that guy with the long chin isn't he? Believe it or not thats all i know about the dude. ;-)

He's the guy that has no talent and hid in a closet while lacking a spine...that's all I need to know about him.

I've seen about a half-hour or so each night & I think Howard is doing a great job as a judge: entertaining, fair, and very funny. I think the key is that he isn't trying too hard (ie. overkill), he seems natural & relaxed.

i am surprised at some of the acts they are letting through...a lot of them are feel good acts....others are truly talented people...i hate that i am enjoying the show, but i am gonna attribute that solely to Howard being there than anything related to the show itself...

I've seen about a half-hour or so each night & I think Howard is doing a great job as a judge: entertaining, fair, and very funny. I think the key is that he isn't trying too hard (ie. overkill), he seems natural & relaxed.

i am surprised at some of the acts they are letting through...a lot of them are feel good acts....others are truly talented people...i hate that i am enjoying the show, but i am gonna attribute that solely to Howard being there than anything related to the show itself...

Stern talked a little bit about this on his radio show...he said early on they let through some questionable acts in the hope they would bring something more to the table in Vegas. Obviously, the show is heavily edited so you don't always hear those comments from the judges to the participants. I saw some of that last night. It's the philosophy of, "that was interesting; enough to make me want to see more. Step it up in Vegas."

I agree, I never watched AGT before (primarily because it started out with Hasselhoff and I can't stand that douche), but I'm really enjoying it as well. And Mandel is pretty funny.

Some funny acts tonight so far. Some good and bad ones. The nut shots act was pure howard. He loved it!!!

I saw the last 20 minutes of it. He okayed a few I was surprised by, the old man???? But, I know he gets it and I do, too. The guy has marketability for the show and staying power. You'll remember him about tonights show as much as anything, cuz whatchya gun do?

Nick Cannon is winning me over too. He adds a lot to the performances from the sidelines.

I saw the last 20 minutes of it. He okayed a few I was surprised by, the old man???? But, I know he gets it and I do, too. The guy has marketability for the show and staying power. You'll remember him about tonights show as much as anything, cuz whatchya gun do?

anyone see that 6 year old kid last night? Isaac Ryan Brown...wow...kid was awesome...had a personality, seemed smarter than his 6 year old age and was a pretty strong singer....what a kid...

I am behind on the show and have a lot of catching up to do!

• 2 weeks later...