Sanchez Wants to Get Stronger

Isn't it a little late to start talking about that now? Over the offseason was when he should have been doing this. Instead he was relaxing with his new joke of a contract and in the phone and Twitter all the time gossiping about Tim Tebow. It tales time to bulk up. He ain't gonna be able to do it in the middle of camps.

He may want to start trying to get mentally stronger. Because the first bad game he has the Tebow honks are going to start screaming for their boy. Then the NY media, never shy about causing controversy, will pile right on. I can't wait to watch that team implode.

Good....he's gonna need it :thumbsup:

"Sanchez wants to get bigger and stronger in 2012. That will help him take the punishment at quarterback over a 16-game season. "

ESPN AFC East Blog

Does it explain how he plans to get stronger between the ears? (I'm not sure bigger there is the right thing)

He may want to start trying to get mentally stronger.

Snap!

Only took him 3 years to figure out that might be a good idea

Coincidentally, that's how long it takes him to read a defense on any given play...

Good....he's gonna need it :thumbsup:

"Sanchez wants to get bigger and stronger in 2012. That will help him take the punishment at quarterback over? a 16-game season. "

ESPN AFC East Blog

Is it me, or do you guys think too, that he is grossly over exaggerating how difficult it is to hold a clipboard?