Anybody Interested in Reading a Short Play?

I just finished a one-act comedy called "Product Placement" that I'm interested in shopping around to festivals and workshops. I'm wondering if anybody is interested in reading and providing feedback. A few friends have read it and liked it, but they aren't exactly the type to be brutally honest.

Just reply to this thread and I'll PM you. It's short (very short actually, only about 8 pages), so no huge time commitment.

Thanks in advance.

I just finished a one-act comedy called "Product Placement" that I'm interested in shopping around to festivals and workshops. I'm wondering if anybody is interested in reading and providing feedback. A few friends have read it and liked it, but they aren't exactly the type to be brutally honest.

Just reply to this thread and I'll PM you. It's short (very short actually, only about 8 pages), so no huge time commitment.

Thanks in advance.

PM me, I'll make my GF read it. She likes to read and is never afraid of being honest.

I am willing to take a look. Seems a bit short with out reading or knowing what it it is about.

Yep, I understand that perception.

Most people think only of 2-hour long 5-Act plays (and I've written a couple) but short fiction isn't limited to prose. Some of my favorite scripts are less than 5 pages long. The difference is that short plays are often produced together in bunches because audiences wouldn't shell out money for a 10-minute show.

I'll send it right over. :)

Thanks a lot guys. I sent the playscript to everybody who requested it. I have to be honest, I didn't expect more than 1 or 2 replies...I really appreciate it.

Well, when you figure in the number of us who regret wasting our time reading that, your "net readers" will be around 1-2.