Tooting my own train horn

I just noticed today I recently went from rookie status to a RFA. Yea me. Wonder what status is next? How many days, weeks, months, years, or posts does it tank to rank up?

Still lower than whale **** in my eyes...

I just noticed today I recently went from rookie status to a RFA. Yea me. Wonder what status is next? How many days, weeks, months, years, or posts does it tank to rank up?

Be happy where you are...the further you cement your status here, they will just ask you to restructure, take a pay cut that is more "salary cap friendly"...and when you can't post anymore, they will just toss you aside for the new guy! There is no such thing as loyalty here...they'll hate you if your clever, and they despise a fool. :ph34r:

Edited by Buftex

Be happy where you are...the further you cement your status here, they will just ask you to restructure, take a pay cut that is more "salary cap friendly"...and when you can't post anymore, they will just toss you aside for the new guy! There is no such thing as loyalty here...they'll hate you if your clever, and they despise a fool. :ph34r:

SDS is Cheap!

He needs to sell now instead of letting the board go to the highest bidder after his death and then see the board get moved to a server in LA.!

If you are cut will you be classy about it? :) J/K