Money Mayweather

Justice

Love em or hate em, it's hard to dispute the fact that Floyd Mayweather is the greatest fighter, pound for pound, in the sport, today. Last night's fight between Cotto and Mayweather wasn't your usual one-sided, easy victory that Floyd has grown accustomed to. It was a tightly contested fight all the way through. By round eight it even looked like momentum had swung in Cotto's favor only to see that momentum get taken away as FM pulled away from his foe by winning the last four rounds. Floyd dug down deep and despite fighting at an unusual weight, only his second time fighting at 154 lbs, still showed the world that he is the supremely conditioned fighter of the two.

Last night's fight was a great one and as a boxing fan I am pulling for a Pacquiao victory against Bradley so that we can finally see Pac-Man vs Mayweather.

Pacman's scared.

As he should be.

Truth is, they both waited too long and the luster will be gone by the time they do get in the ring. Mayweather will demolish Paquaio. It would have been a better fight 18 months ago. But 18 months from now? Forget about it.

They're both to blame. There's never been two fighters in the same weight class that have ducked each other like this. They're both pussies.

Well worth the $70 unlike Floyd's last fight. I'm going to wait the week to watch the pac man bradley fight for free. I do agree with Floyd that Bob Arum is the barrier. Love Cotto would like to see him and Alvarez go at it.

Edited by NobesBLO13

Well worth the $70 unlike Floyd's last fight. I'm going to wait the week to watch the pac man bradley fight for free. I do agree with Floyd that Bob Arum is the barrier. Love Cotto would like to see him and Alvarez go at it.

I agree, well worth the $70. Mayweather could have fought the way he usually fights, but it looked like he wanted to put on a show and slug it out a little bit. He also proved a lot of people wrong when it comes to his chin.

I agree with you, again, that Alvarez kid is quite impressive. Cotto should look to get a match done with him soon. That would be a great fight.

Be on the lookout for that Khan Vs Peterson fight. The first one was epic.

After 9 rounds I actually thought Cotto was winning 5-4. Then Mayweather clearly won the fight. He's good but I don't think he is an all time great. Too much picking and choosing of the best fights for him on top of the fact boxing is not at all what it used to be. Mayweather is very good and seems to have no challengers - except Pac who he won't fight.

I agree, well worth the $70. Mayweather could have fought the way he usually fights, but it looked like he wanted to put on a show and slug it out a little bit. He also proved a lot of people wrong when it comes to his chin.

I agree with you, again, that Alvarez kid is quite impressive. Cotto should look to get a match done with him soon. That would be a great fight.

Be on the lookout for that Khan Vs Peterson fight. The first one was epic.

Agreed fully on Khan Peterson 2, I'd actually pay to see that and it's free.