Chad Ochocinco

I'm surprised no one has said this yet. What about the infor Chad could give us on the Pats offense? Obviously things change year to year, month to month, week to week, etc, but not that much. He'd be worth it just for that. Then cut him in August.

He still does not understand their playbook he would be of no help!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard a rumor that he will be changing his name back to Johnson. Do you know what kind of problems that's going to cause for Stevie's jersey sales? This just can't happen.

According to Wiki, Peerless Price is currently a free agent. Three times the charm?!?!?!

If you're looking for an older WR, TO would be a better option. But in either case, the answer is "no."

If you're looking for an older WR... for what? Financial advice? Instructions on how to be a diva? Ask what it's like to be a cancer in the locker room?

He had trouble learning it last year. Thats why he didn't play. So I doubt anything

Don't discount the comedic factor of bringing in a guy as bright as a lamp post to learn the competition's operations. :D (I've actually seen this done by the way. Like taking a shower of eggs, really.)

I remember last year about this time, some folks here thought the Pats were brilliant for signing Chad and the Bills were asleep at the wheel.

Yet look how it worked out.

Some people get tired out easier than others. No shame in that... :pirate: