I would love another cold war

Nothing like a common enemy to usher in another era of cooperation and prosperity among free countries of the world. My first choice for the common enemy would have been space aliens but Russia will do.

Cold War II

So basically, if we deploy ABMs in our European allies, at their request, the Russians will attack us...by attacking those countries. Thereby pissing off the entire Western world.

Good plan. :wacko: The ONLY justification for that is "Well...Kennedy would have done the same to us!"

Nothing like a common enemy to usher in another era of cooperation and prosperity among free countries of the world. My first choice for the common enemy would have been space aliens but Russia will do.

Cold War II

For those of us who remember what it was like living everyday in nations with nuclear arsenals pointed at each other another cold war seems like a bad idea.

I see your point though.

So basically, if we deploy ABMs in our European allies, at their request, the Russians will attack us...by attacking those countries. Thereby pissing off the entire Western world.

Good plan. :wacko: The ONLY justification for that is "Well...Kennedy would have done the same to us!"

I like your plan

For those of us who remember what it was like living everyday in nations with nuclear arsenals pointed at each other another cold war seems like a bad idea.

I see your point though.

I don't know I find mutually assured destruction comforting. It's simple and effective.

Id love another Cold War. Was great for Air Shows. All I see now are a bunch of F18s.

"And now! Another legacy Hornet doing a split s!!!"

Yawn.....................

Edited by RkFast

You know honestly what does Russia do today that is a help to mankind? Arms merchant? They really are pathetic.

They have produced some really hot female tennis stars and models whom, which will be greatly missed by me in another cold war.

Edited by whateverdude

You know honestly what does Russia do today that is a help to mankind? Arms merchant? They really are pathetic.

They're really cracking down on degeneracy.

Top Gun is a "propaganda movie."

Yes. One of the first mainstream movies promoting homoerotica. You damn well know that Cruise and Kilmer would have shared an on-screen kiss years before Jake Gyllenhaal and Ladger did, if they could have gotten away with it.

and we can make all those new propaganda movies again, like rocky 4, top gun, and red dawn...

YEAH!

You forgot "When Harry Met Sally" and "Beaches".