This is AWESOME

As a Rutgers alum...this is a great thing. I was at the game where Legrand was paralyzed, and have followed his story the whole way.

#believe52

Edited by Jesus H. Christ

go ahead and kill me..I don't like it.

Just feels too PRish to me. But if Eric is good with it, then i guess I should be

Yeah, for myself, I don't think I'd like something like that. I'm not into symbolic, like giving a woman a mother's day card after a miscarriage.

But as you say, Eric is good with it so it's cool, nice gesture.

Hope his agent doesn't talk him into holding out. :ph34r:

Seriously, EL is a GREAT kid and the Rutgers family love him. This is a very nice gesture on Schiano's part.

I don't think it was done for the PR per se as much as it was done as a part of the culture change in TB.

There's a new sheriff in that town, and he demonstrably cares for his men.

I really hope you're being sarcastic...

Was not being sarcastic, nor looking for an argument.but , for me, i just do not like the move. I can see i am in the huge minority here, and i get that. But like Hopeful said a fw posts above, i do not get symbolic with a team he has never been associated with or played for. Kalsu going on the Wall i get..but he was a Bill. Rutgers naming him Honary Captain for life, or something similar..i get..

But the Tampa Bucs signing him to a FA contact, i just dont. But like i said, and as Hopeful said, tru test is what does Eric think...he is good with it o so are we.