Fred Jackson Highlight at Giants game last year ...

42 members have voted

1. 1. How many times have you watched the Youtube Fred Jackson touchdown run on Two BIlls Drive homepage?

• Never
    • Once
    • Twice
    • 425 times ... gets me excited for 2012 season

I wish there was some other site on the internet that allowed me to watch videos. It's really frustrating paying all this money to be a member here and not getting frequent video updates.

I wish there was some other site on the internet that allowed me to watch videos. It's really frustrating paying all this money to be a member here and not getting frequent video updates.

Well played sir.

Okay, I have watched the Fred Jackson video somewhere between 3 and 425 times...so I voted 425! I was at that game, it was awesome, until they lost...Naaman and Freddy!

btw- certainly not a complaint, or criticism of this sight (because, obviously, I love it!), but I have found it amusing, the last couple of seasons, when the scores on the schedule (on the front page) would always stop being posted, somewhere around week 11 or 12...like "eech...why bother?" More a commentary on the state of the Bills in recent years, than TBD! :P

Yeah I've noticed that to lol, but I'm seriously on this site checking out updates atleast 10 times aday, it's like my wallstreet journal

Only 10 times? What is so important that you can't stop by more often?

I've watched the video 426 times so I wasn't sure if I should vote...

And as long as we are complaining, under the video of Gilmore, there is the new Bills schedule. In the top left corner of the schedule is a calendar with the date of Sep 7. This frustrates me to no end since that date is neither the first game of the season, which is on the 9th, or today's date so I think some one should change it accordingly. :P

Edited by Teen Insight

My favorite highlight was Belichick going berserk after Freddy fell inches short of the end zone allowing us to run down the clock.

I remember that play. Not sure if Fred did that on accident or on purpose but I'll say it was on purpose and praise him for the heads up play. My worst fear though was that lindell was going to miss the field goal!

I personally enjoyed the run in person and was shouting like a lil girl (fitzlike indeed). It was a quiet Metlife stadium, except for in my area, where one Ryan L Billz gave it up that day................Lost my love of Fitz that day 2.....but what cha gon do?