Janoris Jenkins

I couldn't make this one up.

Asked by Adam Schein if Fisher possibly was interested in Jenkins because of similarities to Pacman, Jenkins scoffed.

“I mean, no, because I never shot up a strip club or nothing like that,” Jenkins said.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/27/janoris-jenkins-rejects-pacman-comparison/

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually thought that was an interesting response. As far as I know, the guy's only character issue is not being able to stay away from weed. It is different from the sort of things Jones was doing.

Having said that, I hate the Gators. I just thought I would throw that in.

I do love the people who can't differentiate between a guy who likes smoking pot and a guy who beats the crap out of his woman, or punches a cop in the face, or FIRES A GUN REPEATEDLY INSIDE A CROWDED CLUB (strip or otherwise) AND PARALYZES ANOTHER HUMAN BEING WITH ONE OF THE SHOTS. That last one is really a big deal.

Jenkins will crush the NFL. It's the truth. He's a great leader among players and doesn't do anything "thugish" just smokes weed and made bad decisions as a kid. Good for him. If I were him I would flip everyone off and go dominate. Wish him the best. He's a fantastic football player and no where near the bad guy people think he is. They questioned his maturity, that's fair. They question him being a thug that would be shooting up stuff and going to jail? SHame on the media. He got a raw deal form the jokers on TV. I hope to God he dominates and I bet he does.

I do love the people who can't differentiate between a guy who likes smoking pot and a guy who beats the crap out of his woman, or punches a cop in the face, or FIRES A GUN REPEATEDLY INSIDE A CROWDED CLUB (strip or otherwise) AND PARALYZES ANOTHER HUMAN BEING WITH ONE OF THE SHOTS. That last one is really a big deal.

Getting kicked off of a football team is a serious problem. You basically have to be Pablo Escobar to be kicked off of the Gators. He also was arrested for fighting in Gainsville after he was suspended for drugs. Fathering 4 children with 3 woman before he got out of college shows a lot of responsibility. He's on pace to surpass Travis Henry. The guy doesn't get it and this quote proves that he still doesn't get it. He's basically saying that he's not doing anything that bad. This guy will be gone in 3 years if he even makes it to camp.

Getting kicked off of a football team is a serious problem. You basically have to be Pablo Escobar to be kicked off of the Gators. He also was arrested for fighting in Gainsville after he was suspended for drugs. Fathering 4 children with 3 woman before he got out of college shows a lot of responsibility. He's on pace to surpass Travis Henry. The guy doesn't get it and this quote proves that he still doesn't get it. He's basically saying that he's not doing anything that bad. This guy will be gone in 3 years if he even makes it to camp.

Your post would mean something if you realized that he was kicked off by the Gators NEW coach and not Urban. I'm assuming you don't understand that based on the emboldened portion.

Your post would mean something if you realized that he was kicked off by the Gators NEW coach and not Urban. I'm assuming you don't understand that based on the emboldened portion.

Yeah, I know. Muschamp is really cleaning things up...See AC Leonard. Try again.

A little bit of reading for ya...

http://www.alligator.org/sports/basketball/article_67cdddea-592f-11e1-8bb1-0019bb2963f4.html

The details of the Gainesville Police Departmentís arrest report are repulsive, and if itís true that Leonard ripped "chunks of hair" out of the victim's head, pushed her into a dog cage and even dragged her feet first out of his apartment, then Muschamp needs to do more. And more importantly, he needs to make it clear that domestic violence will not be tolerated.

Edited by John Cocktosten

Good points.

As an aside, I never could understand why these guys are not more careful. He will end up paying many, many dollars to the baby mommas.

Good points.

As an aside, I never could understand why these guys are not more careful. He will end up paying many, many dollars to the baby mommas.

They don't need to be careful because they've been babied their whole lives. Jenkins was quoted as saying that if Urban Liar was still the coach that he would still have been a Gator. Urban had kids fake injuries instead of suspending them! Fisher obviously didn't learn his lesson and is just reinforcing this idiots behaviors. Another Mo Clarett.

I heard the interview, it was a joke, no one took it seriously. Not a big deal.

I actually thought that was an interesting response. As far as I know, the guy's only character issue is not being able to stay away from weed. It is different from the sort of things Jones was doing.

Having said that, I hate the Gators. I just thought I would throw that in.

That

And the fights

And the kids

And I'm sure those are all like 6 isolated nights between church gatherings and such. He's a good kid.