Janoris Jenkins

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't make this one up.

Asked by Adam Schein if Fisher possibly was interested in Jenkins because of similarities to Pacman, Jenkins scoffed.

“I mean, no, because I never shot up a strip club or nothing like that,” Jenkins said.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/27/janoris-jenkins-rejects-pacman-comparison/

That quote would be flat out hilarious if it wasn't so tragic.

I wish the kid well but he is gonna have some huge challenges to make it.

GO BILLS!!!

Jenkins will crush the NFL. It's the truth. He's a great leader among players and doesn't do anything "thugish" just smokes weed and made bad decisions as a kid. Good for him. If I were him I would flip everyone off and go dominate. Wish him the best. He's a fantastic football player and no where near the bad guy people think he is. They questioned his maturity, that's fair. They question him being a thug that would be shooting up stuff and going to jail? SHame on the media. He got a raw deal form the jokers on TV. I hope to God he dominates and I bet he does.

The risk is this: if he gets repeated violations of the league's substance abuse policy, he's going to end up suspended or out of the league completely = wasted pick.