Players you have done a 180 on over the last couple months

I did a 180 on Russell Wilson. He's really won me over, but only in the fourth round maybe, and I still think he is very likely a career back-up. But back-up QB can be an important position on a playoff contender. And he really seems to have the goods. I didn't want to even give him a shot because I do not think a 5 10 guy can really be a star QB in the league. But he has so much to like, and he could simply be the exception to the rule. Still, only in the 4th but I would now love to take a flyer on him.

Barron is my second choice. Not that he isnt a great player, I just didn't want a SS after all. But thinking of him in the Bryan Scott role on 50% of the plays and the SS Wilson role on run downs has got me excited about his prospects. So I did 180s on both of those guys.

On the flip side, it's probably Jonathan Martin. I was pretty high on him to start because I really want a LT. I still would like him and still think the Bills like him. But I don't want him at 10 at all. It's too big a risk.

I was too high on all of the 2nd tier OT guys (Martin, Glenn, etc.). Now I think it would be pure folly to grab one of them at #10.

I was lukewarm on Keuchly to begin with, but he has grown on me. Not saying I'd love the pick, but I at least see the logic behind it if they go that direction.

Doug Martin - didn't think he was anything special, now I think he'll be a great NFL back

Alshon Jeffrey - thought he was a top-10 pick, now I worry if he'll make it in the NFL

Courtney Upshaw - believed he'd be a standout rush LB, now he seems very ho-hum

Russell Wilson for me, as well. I hate putting too much emphasis on only one source, but when I saw him with Gruden I was blown away. For the kid to immediately recognize formations and coverages on the video, and then be able to discuss the differences in terminology between the Wisconsin offense and the west coast terminology he was using at North Carolina...WOW. I can't even remember wtf I had for lunch yesterday. This kid has a TON going on upstairs. He's quick physically and cognitively, and he's a gamer. Gruden clearly was in awe of the kid and I feel the same way. I have a really strong feeling he's going to be a winner in the NFL regardless of where he lands. I would love to see him in B-lo tomorrow.

I was too high on all of the 2nd tier OT guys (Martin, Glenn, etc.). Now I think it would be pure folly to grab one of them at #10.

I was lukewarm on Keuchly to begin with, but he has grown on me. Not saying I'd love the pick, but I at least see the logic behind it if they go that direction.

Me too on both. I add Russell Wilson. I root for the underdog for sure, but I do now believe that he could be a good backup player with a shot at being a good starter. All at a discount pick. (not round 1) I think he's a better player than Thigpen with upside potential.

Gilmore.. I use to think id be happy with that pick but after finding out he's only got this hype cause of the combine numbers, and actually going back an watching tape on this guy.. idk how anyone can say hes a shutdown corner, cause he wasn't in college, and probably wont in the NFL. I still like him but at 10? nawww, theres CB's we can get in later rounds that are just as good

I did not think so earlier, but Wilson in the 4th if he is there. Even as just a solid career backup with a lot of upside possibilities. A "Reich" to whoever we ultimately get as our feature QB, it is definitely worth a 4th to get our "Reich" for the next 10 years. Wilson seems to have the skills, attitude and instincts to fill that role.

Edited by simpleman

Brandon Weeden.

I liked him a bunch a couple months ago. At the time, I thought his biggest weakness was his age.

After watching game film closer, I was very disappointed with his accuracy and decision making. He really had Justin Blackmon bail him out - on more than just a couple occasions.