steelernation at the Ralph???

SuperBills12

I'm sorry.  Maybe I should draw pictures for you.

The post is started by saying that Bills fans are more loyal and more knowledgable.

Then many other posters reply that the steelers WILL be at the game even though it is a essentially meaningless game for them. 

Seems funny how more knowledgable and loyal fans have a hard time keeping the steeler nation out of "their" building... ;)

I know it might be getting close to "nap time" but please try to keep up...

184123[/snapback]

Seems funny that you misspelled knowledgeable.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry.  Maybe I should draw pictures for you.

The post is started by saying that Bills fans are more loyal and more knowledgable.

Then many other posters reply that the steelers WILL be at the game even though it is a essentially meaningless game for them. 

Seems funny how more knowledgable and loyal fans have a hard time keeping the steeler nation out of "their" building... ;)

I know it might be getting close to "nap time" but please try to keep up...

184123[/snapback]

Billy Bob...nothing for you here...move along

No offense, dude, as you seem to not care what you post, but most of us speak English here. If it's too much trouble, we'll be happy to find you a translator.

184117[/snapback]

If any of yunz yinz go to a webpage with dialects, you'll notice that yunz Pittsburgeheses have their own yinzy dialetco.....it is quite strange. Exhibit A: Myron Cope.

;)

Living in NYC and attending Bills games here, I've witnessed too much crap that goes on between our fans and the Jets fans. Because of this, I try to be as nice to visiting teams fans at The Ralph as I can. Being dicks to visiting fans gives both the fans/city a bad name.

I heard that some Bills fans were giving a little Jets fan kid a hard time...those guys need to get lives. I also witnessed some Bills fans going overboard with some Jets fans quietly walking out of the stadium and almost got in the middle of it except my fiance dragged me away.

Some people need to chill.

Living in NYC and attending Bills games here, I've witnessed too much crap that goes on between our fans and the Jets fans. Because of this, I try to be as nice to visiting teams fans at The Ralph as I can. Being dicks to visiting fans gives both the fans/city a bad name.

I heard that some Bills fans were giving a little Jets fan kid a hard time...those guys need to get lives. I also witnessed some Bills fans going overboard with some Jets fans quietly walking out of the stadium and almost got in the middle of it except my fiance dragged me away.

Some people need to chill.

184184[/snapback]

That kinda stuff is the reason I fear not being able to fully enjoy the game, as I have to be the security guard for my wife. It would be nice to not have to deal with any of that garbage and just go to the game. Yeah, right.

That kinda stuff is the reason I fear not being able to fully enjoy the game, as I have to be the security guard for my wife.  It would be nice to not have to deal with any of that garbage and just go to the game.  Yeah, right.

184185[/snapback]

Hey man, just have your wife dress in Bills stuff and...and...and...

Nevermind.

But at the same time, she shouldn't expect to sit there and not get ribbed.

184197[/snapback]

Playful 'ribbing' is not what I'm concerned with. As long as nobody gets in her face or tries to touch her, I'll be okay. If it gets to that point, then things will get ugly.

Funny, most of yinz KNOW we will be there in force like we are at EVERY away game anywhere.  Yet you still try to rip us.  Whatever floats your boat...

You state that you will have many from the steeler nation there at was is an essentially meaningless game for them and then state that you are more loyal and more knowledgable???  Good luck with all THAT!

184109[/snapback]

I have to get out my "Hick to English" dictionary for this one!! ;):(

Getting ribbed is one thing. Spilling beer using foul language. getting in someones face is something completly different. I live in WI, so I go to every steeler game in Lambeau and in the inflatable toilet (Metrodome). Green bay fans have been respectable at every game I have been at. MN fans were garbage. My son and I were leaving a hockey game (My son was wearing his penguin Uniform) He was 9 at the time. A car full of morons yells out as we are walking by. Penguins suck and some other tasteless things. Too bad The light turned red and they were stuck in their car as walked up to them and explained to them how they SHOULD act in front of a child. When it is all said and done, it is just a game. (Did I just say that??)

Getting ribbed is one thing.  Spilling beer using foul language.  getting in someones face is something completly different.  I live in WI, so I go to every steeler game in Lambeau and in the inflatable toilet (Metrodome).  Green bay fans have been respectable at every game I have been at.  MN fans were garbage.  My son and I were leaving a hockey game (My son was wearing his penguin Uniform)  He was 9 at the time.  A car full of morons yells out as we are walking by.  Penguins suck  and some other tasteless things.  Too bad The light turned red and they were stuck in their car as walked up to them and explained to them how they SHOULD act in front of a child.  When it is all said and done, it is just a game.  (Did I just say that??)

184222[/snapback]

Exactly.

I am a proud Bills fan, as I have been for over 20 years, but I am a husband first. I won't let ANY drunk a** Bills fan do anything that will cause harm to my wife. The first 2 Steelers @ Bills games we went to (in '99 and '01) went well, but this one has a lot more riding on it, which I'm sure means there will be even more drunks out there who care more about showing just how much of an a** they can be when they're liquored up than they do about watching the game. I'll be hopeful that nothing will happen (the people in my section seem to be pretty cool), but I will also be prepared for the worst.

That kinda stuff is the reason I fear not being able to fully enjoy the game, as I have to be the security guard for my wife.  It would be nice to not have to deal with any of that garbage and just go to the game.  Yeah, right.

184185[/snapback]

Have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror? I don't know you, but I've seen pictures, and I can guarantee that if you're sitting with your wife, no one that I know would have the balls to screw around.

You would pummel me in a heartbeat.

;)

Who cares how many are here ? Actually, the Steeler fans are some of the best visiting fans in the Ralph. I remember one game in the early 80's when about 28,000 Pittsburgh fans were here for one game. The Bills were underdogs but still won.

Once the game starts, it's all up to the players. The only visiting fans that seem to take things too far these days, as a whole, are the Pats fans.

On the plus side, this is a late season game, so the people coming are coming to see the game, not like the early season games where some people come just to party, get drunk, and maybe fight if someone says anything to them.

Respect the people around you if they are visitors, and remember to talk to security before deciding to take matters into your own hands.

Try going to Pats land.. Foxoboro. Horrible fans.. I once saw a bunch of Pats fans dragging a lady down the stairs trying to rip off a jacket from a women who had a Phins jacket on. I have seen worse but I don't want to ramble! I would never take my son to a game to Foxboro! Not a place for kids at all!

Getting ribbed is one thing.  Spilling beer using foul language.  getting in someones face is something completly different.  I live in WI, so I go to every steeler game in Lambeau and in the inflatable toilet (Metrodome).  Green bay fans have been respectable at every game I have been at.  MN fans were garbage.  My son and I were leaving a hockey game (My son was wearing his penguin Uniform)  He was 9 at the time.  A car full of morons yells out as we are walking by.  Penguins suck  and some other tasteless things.  Too bad The light turned red and they were stuck in their car as walked up to them and explained to them how they SHOULD act in front of a child.  When it is all said and done, it is just a game.  (Did I just say that??)

184222[/snapback]