steelernation at the Ralph???

SuperBills12

To all those who are steeler fans don't think that this is baltimore and you can just come into our house and represent your team. Bills fans are way better, more knowledgable and loyal than you. Our lungs and heart are bigger as well, and that goes for those who aren't even from Buffalo.

THE BILLS MAKE ME WANNA SHOUT!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

They won't be there in large numbers...

Judging by their fans here, they are too busy buying Super Bowl tickets!!!!!! ;):blink:

There will be at least 12,000 steeler fans here at the Ralph.

184043[/snapback]

OK. 80,000 minus 12,000 equals 68,000 screaming, crazy, cowbell ringing, drunk, dedicated Bills fans! This is still nearly a 6 to 1 ratio.

OK. 80,000 minus 12,000 equals 68,000 screaming, crazy, cowbell ringing, drunk, dedicated Bills fans! This is still nearly a 6 to 1 ratio.

184064[/snapback]

If no one has organized the Stillers fans sitting together it may end up very intimidating for them.

For a meaningless game that will drop to about 7,000.  Dont forget all the women who will keep their husbands and boyfriends home.

184053[/snapback]

;):(:lol:

I bet the Stillers fans will show, just so they can wave their towels and remind us Bills fans over and over about how this game is meaningless...and that will be about their only objective!!!

Funny, most of yinz KNOW we will be there in force like we are at EVERY away game anywhere. Yet you still try to rip us. Whatever floats your boat...

You state that you will have many from the steeler nation there at was is an essentially meaningless game for them and then state that you are more loyal and more knowledgable??? Good luck with all THAT!

Funny, most of yinz KNOW we will be there in force like we are at EVERY away game anywhere.  Yet you still try to rip us.  Whatever floats your boat...

You state that you will have many from the steeler nation there at was is an essentially meaningless game for them and then state that you are more loyal and more knowledgable???  Good luck with all THAT!

184109[/snapback]

;)

Funny, most of yinz KNOW we will be there in force like we are at EVERY away game anywhere.  Yet you still try to rip us.  Whatever floats your boat...

You state that you will have many from the steeler nation there at was is an essentially meaningless game for them and then state that you are more loyal and more knowledgable???  Good luck with all THAT!

184109[/snapback]

Can someone out there translate this post for me? ;)

184109[/snapback]

No offense, dude, as you seem to not care what you post, but most of us speak English here. If it's too much trouble, we'll be happy to find you a translator.

I'm sorry. Maybe I should draw pictures for you.

The post is started by saying that Bills fans are more loyal and more knowledgable.

Then many other posters reply that the steelers WILL be at the game even though it is a essentially meaningless game for them.

Seems funny how more knowledgable and loyal fans have a hard time keeping the steeler nation out of "their" building... ;)

I know it might be getting close to "nap time" but please try to keep up...